Someone like you

You expected that, you knew this will happen. I mentally chanted in my head but it hurt, it hurt like hell. My body was numb with pain and tear threatened to spill out. Biting my lip to stop myself from bawling out in pain, I turned sharply not wanting to witness the PDA of my 'boyfriend' with some other girl and hurried to leave.

My knees were wobbling so I took off my heels and hurried out of the party, out of the torture zone. Why did he kiss her back? I understand why she kissed him and even that made me jealous but why does he have to be a dick and kiss her back. I felt a bitter taste in back of my throat.

I drove back, not bursting into tears because I didn't wanted to be caught dead, crying in a place filled with papparazis. As soon as I entered the empty house, I slumped on the floor and leaning back on the door, I cried.

I cried having every bad thought in the world. I should have known better , I did know better. He was a freaking male celebrity, he had so many better options than me. Why would he want to stay with me?

I roughly wiped away my tears and I tried to calm my breathing and emotions. I was just another one of his conquests. Partially it was my fault, to be charmed by his tricks and words when I knew how he was. I should have felt hatred towards him, anger, but no I felt indifferent.

I knew I fell in love with him when my mind decided to keep his Pied Piper secret.

My phone buzzed and with a trembling hand I pulled it out. Weston was calling. As much as I wanted to yell at him, I didn't. I couldn't talk to him without breaking down and I didn't want him to see me weak because of him.

Why was he even calling me? Doesn't he have Megan to screw tonight?

He was calling again and again. I despondently threw the phone away and went into shower. Stripping the clothes that was suppose to make me princess, I let the water flow merging with my tears. No matter how much I console myself I couldn't stop the tears.

"Elise, are you alright?" Leah's voice came from out the door.

"Yeah, I am fine." I said trying not to sound like I was crying like a stupid starstruck girl

"No, you are not. Come out this instant. I know you are crying. Brad is here too." She said like a elder sister.

"I am bathing Leah, I can't walk out naked." I said harshly than intended.

"Five minutes Elise or I will ask Brad to kick open the door." She gave me a serious ultimatum.

"Okay." I grumbled the reply.

I just don't have to break down in front of Leah and it will be fine.

***

"Weston asked me about you, he was dead worried that you were missing from the party." Leah said now that we were alone in my room.

Brad left after my convincing acting that I was fine. He still looked worried as to why I fled alone from the party but was even more surprised why the hell I was in the party.

I scoffed at Leah's word. So he called. My phone showed seventeen miss calls from him. Sooner or later we will see each other and I wanted to avoid that day. I didn't want him to know that I fell for him while he was busy kissing other girl.

"Why did you leave Lisa?" She asked in a soft tone.

I kept quiet. I couldn't talk without crying.

"Was it because you saw Weston kissing Megan?" She asked knowing well enough that was the reason.

I nodded after a while.

Leah sighed tiredly. I did not want her to say I told you so.

"You love him." She said it like a statement and not a question.