Stars Dance

Crazy, that was the word for the crowd gathered for the concert. There were screaming like this was last day on earth. To say that I was surprised was an understatement, I was shocked. I had feelings for a star so big , who have millions and millions of cheering and loving fans. How can I compete with so many girls?

It was not like I was the first person he kissed, he had girls falling at his feet. But he did kiss me and it was no going back point for me. As weird as it sounds, I have never been kissed. THE Weston Hamilton took my first kiss but I didn't regret it, it was outwardly and amazing.

As I pushed past the crew members, I had a tiny sinking feeling now, I was in for a hurt and heartbreak. I had crushes before but never at this level.

"Elise, it is starting in fifteen minutes. God, I feel so pumped." Andrea said who apparently has never attended a live concert before.

"So am I." I answer her weakly.

Weston said he wanted to tell me something if I stayed after the concert. Why would I not stay? And what is it that he wanted to say if I stayed.

My phone buzzed and I was shocked. It was Weston, he was messaging me even now, he had fifteen minutes before he goes live.

Wish me luck sweetheart.-WH

And how do you propose I do that- ES

Do you even have to ask?-WH

I am not going to come and kiss you in front of your make-up and dressing team Hamilton. -_- ES

I was implying you just message me 'Good Luck'. –WH

Fine, I was just walking towards your dressing room to give you a kiss but now here Hamilton, 'GOOD LUCK' –ES

It was a surprise that now all my worries were gone and replaced by happiness and that was just chatting with him.

Stuart, you are challenging me?-WH

Shit, he take challenges very seriously. He might just walk out of the room and kiss me in front of freaking crew.

Ten Minutes left Weston, see you after concert. Seriously good luck Hamilton and when you are done, I might give you a kiss. ;-)-ES

I answered waving an imaginary white flag.

There was no answer but after few minutes my phone buzzed again.

Please Stay- WH

He wanted me stay after the concert. Now even if he did turn out to be a murderer I will stay. His two words made sure I would.

***

I was behind the stage as always but it was fun. The fans were going crazy right after Weston entered. Through the sides I was peeping and yeah I was starstruck. He was pure epitome of confidence and charm. He was glowing with energy and beauty.

Live Weston on stage was unnervingly gorgeous, enough to make my heart stop. I couldn't move my eyes away from him and this was first time a boy had that effect over me.

He sang his debut song, Little hearts and it was even more beautiful in real than it was on record. He had a wonderful melodic voice that effected each nerve in my body.

"He is a wonderful singer." I whispered to Andrea and Annalise.

But they didn't answer back so I turned to look where these two were. What I saw left me shocked. I have heard Weston sing live for a short while, in the charity ball but then his eyes were on me and mine were on his like today so I might not have noticed.