Quit Playing games with my heart

So like he said I wasn't able to sleep that night, his intimacy his smile, his eyes and those lips haunted me. Next day I was a zombie, again! Weston was apparently trying to kill me by exhaustion.

Tomorrow was the stupid dance but before that I had to get my revenge on music boy and up my game. I kind of challenged him. Last time I did beat him in almost all games of game night and scored one against him. But last time his revenge was..superb. It affected me on a personal level.

Now I had the perfect idea how I was going to get back to him.

Saturday morning was my dance practice with Megan and Weston and I was going to play the damsel there. I wanted to call and text and irritate the shit out of the super star but I controlled my insane evil thoughts. This was crossing some kind of line.

The rest of the day dragged and Leah went out with Andre, protecting me from her interrogation. But the school girls gave me looks and eyed me. So I did the smart thing, I indirectly told the gossip bee of our school that Weston had contract with my dad and he was trying to coax me to his agents terms and Leah was with Andre so he bothered me with contract points all game night.

Hence i was so hell bent on winning. He was in no way flirting or being nice to me. The rumour mill churned and spread the desired rumour, taking the hostile gaze away from me.

But there were no escaping Leah's questions and it will be worst if Weston paid attention to me in the dance.

Wait till my parents hear that I was going.

***

Saturday came and I was excited to get revenge on him. I had to be work extra because he decided to annoy me by asking me to train Megan. First I practiced for two hours straight with Jessica for the video and then I had an hour with Megan.

Andi was becoming my friend since she was the talkative one Had it been for me, no friendship would have even begun. So I enjoyed the video training, because I had friend which Leah didn't make for me. As soon as the dance practice ended I was tired and every muscle in my body was sore.

I was feeling weak. I was no Leah, skinny model type neither did I ate less but I was the one that got few hours of sleep and tackle dance, school and dad's work. Sometimes I feel dizzy and my head feels like it is spinning but I have always ignored knowing too well I was over worked.

People were already leaving, so I just went to sit on floor, resting my back on the wall and crossing my leg Indian style. The celebs are never on time.

Tomorrow was the charity ball and I was not in a mood to waste my weekend on some high society party. It will be boring as hell but I can't act like a coward and show up to prove my point to Weston.

I notice Jessica talking to someone over the phone and she smiled which is a rare sight. She might be talking to her boyfriend maybe, or fiancée. I looked at her and tried to see her giggle and twirl end of her hair like a total girl.

Just then click of heels caught my attention and I knew who was there.

I got up and did a back flip just for the fun of it and I saw Weston's jaw drop in surprise.

"Elise, do you need me here or you can handle the tutoring?" She asked me loudly.

"I can handle, thanks Jessica." I answer with a pained smile.

Weston was looking really nice. He was wearing a ripped jeans, a T shirt that said I rule Hell. His hair was not styled like they usually are, they were just lying messily over his forehead and my fingers had the absurd sudden itch to touch those soft , unruly bangs.