Bonus Chapter-I

Weston Marc Hamilton

Tonight, I want all of you tonight........

Grab somebody sexy, tell me hey,

Give me everything tonight..

The song attracted my attention as I heard it being played loudly at the end of the corridor. My feet carried me there and what I saw shocked me, a lot.

There was a girl looking sexy as hell in yoga pants and sports bra. Her hair and body was sweaty and yet she was looking sinfully attractive.

Her dance moves were hypnotic and my eyes were stuck on her no matter how I hard I tried to look elsewhere. As I looked carefully in the mirror , I recognised her immediately.

Elise Stuart. The girl that hates me. How come I was pulled right here where she was dancing trapping me with her moves? I have seen girls dance but never have I been so mesmerized.

She was dancing with all her energy as if she was dancing to relieve her stress.

As she finished with the song and dance, I applauded not sure why I did or whether I should have done that.

She might be annoyed at me watching her dance without her knowledge. And this will not be good, not only because she was label owner's daughter but also because she was my only source of hope right now.

    "Whatthe hell? Since when you have been watching?" She asked really annoyed.

God, did she know that angry her was even more alluring?

"Since one of my favourite songs started. I came here listening to it but I got myself a sexy performance instead." I said now straightening up and walking towards her.

"You really dance well." I complimented her frankly.

"Yeah, its my hobby since I remember" She saidaccepting the compliment and avoiding my gaze. 

"Why don't you become a professional dancer?" I asked out of genuine curiosity.

"I might but for now I want to be a lyricist." She said and immediately regretted telling me her secret.

Cute, she was undeniable cute...

And now I know how she can critique my song lyrics. She writes them herself.  

"Lyricist, sounds cool. Now I know why you hate my songs." I told her genuinely.

But by her looks she was not convinced.

"You always wanted to be a singer?" She asked me trying to make normal conversation.

"nah, when I was little I wanted to be Batman." I answer her with the truth and grin.

She chuckled and I felt delighted.

"Well, if you say it this way, I wanted to be Nancy Drew." She said sheepishly.

I couldn't stop my laughter and laughed out loud.

"Detective , huh? TV series and books makes it look like a hot profession to be in." I said between the laughters.

"It is, especially how efficiently they close the cases. " She agreed making me smile that she was agreeing with me.

"So what is your favourite sleuthing TV show?" I asked wanting to know more about her.

"Hands down, Sherlock." She answered without any hesitation.

"Mine too." I grinned knowing that we were on same page.

Her smile was kind of enticing, more than any girl I have ever me. Was it this because she hated me and I was intrigued my her?

"Okay I should go now, I am kind of sweaty and a mess."She suddenly said as if trying to escape.

Did I mention, she looked sexy? Yeah I have.

A teasing smirk formed on my face.

"I think you look sexy."

She groaned and I held back a laugh.

"Perv." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Cross my heart." I said dramatically.

"And to how many girls have you said this line?" She asked in a light tone.

"Can't keep a count." I answered playing along.

"Perv." 

"Flirt, we call it flirt." I corrected her enjoying my chat with her a little too much.

"Go flirt with your fan girls Hamilton, I am in your anti-fan club." She reminded me making me even more happy about it.

I laughed at her words.

"What club Stuart, you are my only anti-fan?" I said tilting my head a little to get a better look at her as she was picking up her bag.

She had no make up on and yet she was pretty, like really pretty.

"Are you sure?" She asked not knowing the power I carried when it came to singing.

She slung her bag and was about to go but sudden rush of desire clouded my mind and I stepped closer to her.

"Are you really my anti-fan or you just pretend it?" I asked it in a low whisper still not sure how could she hate me when I was made to charm people with my music.

"Ha, ha, Hamilton." She was nervous with the proximity and my eyes descended down on her lips for a second.

"Why pretend when the music really sucks? Do you have any really talent or do you pretend?" She asked.

I know it was a joke, her tone implied that much but her words hit me, hard.

No, I don't have any talent. Only if she knew.

Before I could say a word she scurried away. I will make sure she can't do that again, walk away from me.

***

"I want another dancer in my usual crew." I told my Manager, Phil.

"Why? Your crew is perfect.

"Because she is good." I reasoned.

"Oh, she? Is she your new play toy?" He asked tired of my ways.

"She is not a play toy Phil." I felt a reason to be angry when he addressed her this way.

"Fine, I will talk with the label." He said  not  annoying me further.

Now I will be seeing her dance daily, in my own dancing crew. Somehow I knew she was answer to all my problems. She was definitely a big blow to my ego!

**********************

As promised people. Weston's PoV is here!

Hope you enjoy it as much as you loved the book!

One down, six more to go!

VOTE and COMMENT!

Happy Reading!