I Bet

My mother was eyeing me with suspicion. I have never had a friend at home and now there was this stupid celebrity putting wrong idea in my mother's head. I groaned internally because I brought this on myself.

I had to say though, the revenge was nice. I was so shocked and worried that i didn't remember that we had a revenge game going on. But it was ...I couldn't put a word to it. He was too close, my heart was not responding well and I had to remind myself that he is a celebrity with million female hearts in his hands. But when those hands touched my bare skin it burned me almost making me gasp for breath.

And for one stupid second I wanted to kiss him.

"So Weston I would really like an autograph or selfie with you." My mother said making me face palm.

"Sure, Mrs. Stuart." He said smiling curtly.

My mother looked like a freaking fan girl. She was smiling coyly. What was with females around him?

"Elise help me with snacks dear, a music star is at home." She said abruptly glaring at me.

I followed knowing to well what was to follow.

"He is you boyfriend?" Was the first thing my mother asked.

"Um, no mom. We are just friends and that too because I am dancing in his video." I clarified.

"And how many other people from the video are friends with him?" She questioned suggestively.

I was lost for words.

"Mom, please. He is not dating me or even like me. He has a new model on his arm each week." I said stiffly.

And this annoyed me...why? I shouldn't be bothered.

I am not bothered.

"Okay, whatever. Then why is he here?" She asked.

"Ask him yourself." I picked up the cookie plate dramatically and walked out.

"You were interrogated, weren't you?" He said with a evil smirk.

"No shit, Sherlock." I snap at him and he laughs.

"What brought you here Weston?" My mother asked now sitting on the sofa across Weston.

I kept standing since it was rude to leave a guest and sit next to mom and there was no way in hell I was sitting next to Weston.

"I wanted to give this record CD and official statement my manager send in to inform Mr.Stuart about the song and its release." He said giving a file and CD to my mother.

Oh, so he was not here to meet me, he was here for work. It was totally reasonable since he was a super celeb and he will not have time for stupid stuff like games but I was disappointed a bit.

"So what were you and my daughter doing in pool?" She said in a teasing tone.

I wanted to kill myself right then.

"It is my way of flirting with her Mrs. Stuart." He said grinning.

What the fuck!? This guy was making it even more difficult.

"Ah, forgive me if she is not friendly on front. She has never dated before." My mother said.

"I am right here guys and please shut up before I strangle myself or you both."

My mother gasped at my bad display of behaviour.

"I will leave Mrs. Stuart before she ends up killing one of us." He joked lightly and my mother laughed.

"Elise." She said in a tone that meant she was asking me walk him out.

"I like your mom. But you don't look like her." He said with a serious observation.

"Yeah, I know I am not pretty. Leah got her features while I am more like dad I guess." I answered grumpily.

"I never said you are not pretty Stuart." He said softly looking at me.

"Don't do that Hamilton." I warned him.

"Do what?" He asked with a genuine look of confusion.

I sighed and looked at him stopping on the door.

"Light flirting, perverted jokes I am fine with it but stop giving me those intense looks, getting in my personal bubble like you did at the pool, stop pretending to be sincere when I know you are not." I said rather harshly.

He was taken aback at my words.

"And what makes you think that I am not sincere?" He asked now his brows furrowed.

Is he kidding me?

"Because Hamilton you have dozen of pretty girls trying to get your attention and I am your only hater." I reasoned with him.

He smiled softly, without any teasing or meaning, just a soft smile.

"Again, what makes you think I am not sincere?" He questioned again and I was surprised.

"Hamilton, have you met my sister. She is the hot one." I said tiredly.

What was I trying to prove? He wanted to be friends, why was I opposed to it?

"Yeah, she is the hot one but you are the warm one Stuart." He said the smile not leaving his face.

Shocked, I was shocked. Was this another one of his revenge plans? But this was my turn now.

I was trying to remind myself how to breathe.

He complimented me, no one, not even my parents compliment me over Leah.

I scoff trying to hide what I was truly feeling; conflicted.

"Hamilton, not even a boy in my school likes me. I bet if you come to my school you will realise that I am a nobody." I smile weakly realising I was a hypocrite.

I was myself not talented and I was hating Weston when was he was super talented.

"I accept the bet." He said smirking at me now.

What? What just happened?

I thought about the words in my head and I realised what happened.

"I didn't mean it literally Hamilton."

"It is a bet Stuart and I taking on the challenge." He said with a sparkle in his eyes.

There was no way in hell Weston freaking Hamilton will come to my school for some bet.

"Fine, if I win then?" I asked getting braver.

"If you win, then you can ask me for anything but if I win same thing applies for me." He said with that sexy smirk persistent on his lips.

I thought for a moment and deal was fair enough.

"Okay, deal." I said realising that we made another challenge, another bet.

It was like we two were made to challenge each other.

**************************************************************

A bit short! But I was suffering from writers block right now. So please tolerate me XD

But next one I have an idea and it is going to be fun! :)

Reminder People-  IF you want Weston's PoV, do let me know the specific scene on which you want his view!

Till then..read and enjoy, don't forget to VOTE! :)