Stuck in the moment

His revenge annoyed the shit out of me. He called me all day long in school and I ignored since I can't talk to a fucking international celebrity in front of Leah and Sam though they both have their suspicions.

Till then I had no idea it was a revenge plan. At first I thought he was sick so I frantically messaged him, it turned out he was fine and messing with me. So I ignored his calls all day long.

Finally when I did pick up after the school ended he said, "When will you come?"

"School is over, I will be there as soon as possible." I said grinning how he called to ask me if I was coming or not.

"Missing me Hamilton?" I teased.

"I am missing my nurse."

"Jerk."

"Sweetheart." He said with a laugh.

I reached his place in after twenty minute drive and walked in , now familiar with the place a bit. Guards didn't stop me this time, nor did the servants.

"Mr. Hamilton is near the swimming pool." Arthur informed.

What was he doing near pool, he had fever yesterday?

I walked hurriedly towards the pool following Melissa. Before I could see, I heard a female laughter and something unpleasant surged through me.

Melissa left us and I noticed Weston's back and some girl talking to him. Jealously burned through me.

I wanted to run away, of course I was not good enough. He had other girl talking to him already. She had a slim figure and wavy blonde hair that glistened in sunlight. I noticed she touched his hand and laughed merrily. He laughed with her. But since he pulled me out of shadows I walked towards them filled with rage.

Calm down Elise, you are not his girlfriend, he is not cheating on you.

"Hamilton." I said my tone really cold.

He looked up at me and smirked. He dare smirk at me, jerk.

"Meet Annalise, Stuart." He said having a nerve to introduce us two.

"Hey, I heard a lot about you. So, what do you think about Weston, hot or cute?" She asked with a friendly smile making my temper worst.

"Jerk." I snapped my answer.

"Wow, she calls you a jerk West, she is the first one I think." She said giving an impressed look.

She seemed close to Weston, her gestures told me enough.

"Yes, she is the first one." Weston said laughing at this.

"Now can I go and get my stuff from your room, if you cleaned a place for me." She said getting up.

What? Stuff? She was staying here.

"Glad you came finally Stuart. I guess school is more important than me." He said faking hurt.

I clenched my teeth in anger.

"It is, atleast school doesn't hurt you." I murmured to myself.

"Did you say something?" He asked leaning towards me.

"How are you?" I asked in a rude tone.

"Woah, something wrong sweetheart?" He asked.

"Don't call me that." I answered angrily.

"Ah! Sweet success Stuart." He said now getting up from chair.

"Huh?" I asked with a scowl.

"You are jealous." He stated with a happy smile.

How dare he smile at my torture?

"Hell, I am not. Why would I be? You have every right to play with your fans, a different girl each night." I yelled and realised I proved him wrong.

I sounded like a jealous girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with me?

This time his lips lifted into full smile.

"That my sweetheart was my revenge. And by the way that is my cousin Annalise, dad sent her to pick me up for concert there in a week. And because of you, since you scolded him and all." He said all this while holding back his laughter.

I sighed deeply, anger leaving my head and everything becoming clearer. What the hell, he just hit my weak spot. How did he know that I will be jealous? I groaned and buried my head in my palm.

"Sorry." I said in a muffled voice still hiding behind my palm.

"I told you revenge will be dangerous." He said in between the laughter.

"Geez! I was totally caught unguarded." I said giving him a sheepish smile.

"So now tell me Stuart, why were you jealous?" He asked not in mood to let this go and let me live.

"I am leaving if you continue with this. I think you wanted to show me a place." I threatened him with my hardest glare.

His hands rose up in surrender.

"Okay, okay. Let me freshen up and we are all set to go."

"Hamilton, you are not exerting yourself are you?" I asked now all anger gone and worry making its way.

He gave me an adorable smile.

"With you, it's never exertion."

***

Weston's solace point was his mother's grave. I should have guessed. It was quiet around and I could even hear the wind. He placed flowers on the grave and sat down on his knees. I kept my distance; I didn't want to invade his personal space then.

"Come forward." He said in a soft voice.

After a moment of hesitation I moved forward and fell next to Weston.

"Hey mom, this is Stuart. She is my friend." He introduced us and I felt like tearing up.

"Hello, Mrs. Hamilton." I said trying to hold back the forming tears.

I am such a sappy person.

"Now you don't have to worry mom , she is just as much a nag as you were. She cares for me, real me." He said with lot of emotion in his words.

He was happy and sad at the same time.

"Well, your son does try to infuriate me to death. I am sure you will scold him if I told you what he did today." I complained like she was really there and this made Weston smile his rarest of genuine smiles.

"Mom, she is lying, she started the whole revenge game." He defended himself.

And so we ended up telling her every other game and bet, laughing on all the stupid things we have been doing.

We both just sat there looking at the sky, now filled with stars. His hands suddenly touched mine and I felt the shock but didn't remove it away from his touch.

"You are amazing Stuart."

He said it like a wisp of breathe, soft and true. He slowly turned towards me and smiled and looked at me like he was looking at me for the first time. His eyes travelled from my eyes to my nose, my cheeks and then to my lips. It was like he was kissing me through his eyes.

"You are amazing too Hamilton." I said gripping his hand in reassurance.

And I don't remember how long we sat there with Weston's mother. I also found my third favourite place.

*****************************

Did anyone made a guess of Weston's solace place? :)

And these two are up to their usual antics, teasing and playing games. Mama Hamilton met Elise, finally.

As you might have guessed Elise is the only person Weston brought here...so....it means something right?  XD

Huh? New York? Concert..OMG! Boy has to leave now!

Okay enough drama from my side, now your turn to comment and vote people! :D

@shrutisehgal , love you for being an awesome reader!