Bonus Chapter - VI

a t   n e o n   c a v e 

"Where are we going?" I asked just to annoy her.

Having her take care of sick me was really great and oddly satisfying.

"My second favourite place," She said.

"I know that Stuart, be more specific."

"No, you will laugh at me," She answered like a whiny eight-year-old.

"Fine, how far from here?"

"Fifteen minutes max." She was making me really curious now.

"I hope it's not crowded since I am celeb Stuart," I warned her just for fun knowing too well she was not a fool.

She rolled my eyes in response.

"It is not, I have that much sense."

Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hey." She said sounding unsure of the person on the other end of the line.

"Oh, Hi Aaron." She said after a while and my attention perked in her direction even more.

"Whose party is it?" She asked.

What the hell? Was she been asked out?

"Sure, I will tag along with my sister," She answered with a weak chuckle.

Was this her saying yes to him? This was bugging me more than it should. Didn't I make her dance in an effort to get her noticed?

"Oh, Can I check with my dance teacher and let you know?" 

And hung up after a while.

"Who was it?" I asked immediately not even trying to hide my discomfort.

"Aaron, from dance team. He asked me out." Her voice had the element of surprise in them.

"What should I say?" She asked me.

A bloody no, is this even a thinking matter?

"Your choice , it's your bloody life." I was annoyed .

"Hey, why such a drama queen, Hamilton?"

"Whatever." I decided to ignore her for the rest of the ride, or I might say something wrong in anger.

When we reached our destination, she tapped my shoulder.

"Neon Cave." She said and I knew where she brought me.

It was a dancer's spot in the city.

"Cool," I commented as I observed the warehouse filled with colours and musical stuff.

"Told you." And she went on and on about her dance routines and stuff she did here when she was younger.

Her excitement was infectious and I followed her around now smiling , forgetting that I was angry at her.

"Come on let's dance," She said feeling the air of the place now.

"How about I sing since I am still sick to dance, and you dance to my song." I offered.

Frankly seeing her dance was a definite turn on.

And she nodded too happy about it.

I sang and after a while, she caught the beat to the song. Her body swayed perfectly even without instrumental music or anything. She just danced feeling the words of the song. I was completely mesmerised and the urge to kiss her right then shocked my senses.

She grinned at me and I felt the urgent grow stronger. She definitely hotter and damn sexy when she danced.

"So how was the place? A good idea coming here or bad?" She asked trying to ease the tension in the air.

"Great, this place and atmosphere make you feel free," I said jumping off from a broken car bonnet I was sitting on.

"I know right. I used to dance and do homework here when I was a kid. I do come here often when I feel agitated."She said.

"So am I the first person you brought here?" I asked with a smirk feeling slightly proud and smug.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'.

She sat down in a hanging car tyre like a swing and I joined her on the one adjacent to it.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"Much better than I have felt in few years." I let out a peaceful sigh.

"Still feel feverish?"She clarified.

"I am certainly down with some kind of fever." Love fever.

I flirted with her and she reacted as expected; with sass.

"You have finally lost your last bit of sanity Hamilton," She said making me laugh.

With her, I was just Weston, not the arrogant star Weston.

I know it was high time since she met the only woman before her, I was myself with; my mother.

***********************************

Remember how they went to the Neon Cave and had kind of unintentional date :)

Second last bonus chapter :)

Even this is making me sad but happy as well. Hope you will remember the prodigy musician; Weston Marc Hamilton!