Takin' back my love

Another day at school and I was super alert. Two days passed since Weston and I made a bet. He was not going to show up but I was worried because he did come to game night. He was bold that way.

But he can't just join a freaking school.

I was being stupid and I should not worry but Weston was serious when it came to bets and challenges.

"Lisa, hell broke loose." Leah came at speed and collided with me.

"Woah, woah, Lea, calm down." I said surprised by her attack.

"What happened?" I asked picking up Eng Lit books from my locker.

"Weston Hamilton is HERE!" She shrieked.

My stomach sunk into depths of hell and my heart went wild. He was actually here.

"I know you hate him but he is here Lisa and guess what he will here for three days for a shoot." She said too excited about the whole thing.

My books fell from my hand totally stunned about the whole thing. Three freaking days. I can't be around him with so many people.

Why?

Why, because around him I was different , challenged and brave enough to step out of shadows. And people in school doesn't know it yet.

"Here let me help you Stuart." A familiar voice greeted me as bend down to pick up my books.

"Hamilton." I hissed and he winked.

"I won the bet, I am at your school." He said with a big smile of victory on his face.

"Fine you won but how did you manage this?" I whispered as I collected the scattered sheets of rough draft of my work.

"I gave a romantic idea for video." He said and without explaining he handed me the books.

As soon as he stood up, girls gathered around her like bee on a hive. Rolling my eyes I walked away. A pang of something hit me when I saw him smiling at those girls.

***

He won the bet means he could ask anything from me. I prayed that his anything was not something perverted or intimate. God! I was having dirty thoughts!

Till lunch the commotion died down and girls reduced shrieking to whispering about Weston. They were all busy with touch ups , even the nerdy ones, the shy ones. Like I said, everyone loved Weston.

He was not fan friendly though. He had this aura of arrogance around him and he never smiled at fans, he just smirked or gave a sly smile. I realised that I did see his soft smile and he never gave those to any girl, no matter how stunning she was.

We joined in for the class after lunch and director walked in. I huffed loudly and banged my head on the desk. He was doing it purposely. People ignored me like they always did but Weston gave me and my dramatics an amused look.

"So people the theme is school love. Weston here loves a girl who is already dating a guy. We are trying to show young love and jealously." Director explained.

My eyebrows cocked and I gave a look to Weston. Really? Cliche romance much?

He shrugged lightly and grinned. He did all this to win the bet.

Megan played the innocent angelic girl whom Weston loves while she was in love with other model whose name I didn't know. Thank God that I had to sit like a normal background student.

And as idiotic as I was I jinxed it myself. The only seat empty was next to me since Brad was not here and neither was Sam in this class. So Weston walked towards me like a predator and sat next to me.