Chapter 6 - Give Em' a Show

~A/N: Sadly @IBelongWithTheBrits has been really busy so she won't be writing with me anymore! So this is my chapter again, and it'll be for the rest of the book.

Will's POV

Slightly frozen, I opened the door to my house. Closing the door behind me, laughter filled the house and chatters too. I immediately turned numb and slowly made my way into my living room.

Mya and Khloe were already there, curled up on my couch next to Asher, laughing about something the other said when I entered the room. Looking past them, I found Ayden, looking extremely drunk and dangerous.

They all looked up when I entered the room.

Mya, the short-haired one, grinned when she saw me, and chirped, "Hey Will!" her body was slightly swaying, and it implied that she was drunk as well.

I leaned against the wall besides me, my hands stuffed inside my black sweatshirt.

"Will! Join us; we were just waiting for you!" Khloe drawled my name out.

One of the boys laughed, and said, "Yeah, come get drunk with us." He grinned.

"How'd you guys get in?" I ignored the girls and Asher.

Asher laughed and the bottle in his hand wavered. "Didn't you think we would find our way in somehow?"

"Sit!" Khloe drunkenly made her way towards me, taking my hand in hers and pulled me over to the couch. With Mya pulling me down, I found Khloe on my lap a few seconds later. I tried hard not to look disgusted.

Reaching over Khloe, Ayden handed me a half opened green bottle. "Couldn't open all of it, so use your super anger, or whatever that shit is and open the rest of it," he smirked. I made no move to take it. Then he thrusted the whole bottle at me. My fingertips barely caught the bottle from crashing into the floor. The girls giggled.

Finally, mumbling slightly, I muttered, pulling Khloe out of my lap without even bothering to be gentle, "Get out."

"What was that, Hulk?" Asher grinned, pretending he didn't hear. I could feel the blood and head rush into my face, and I clenched my fists together, trying to keep it together, because I knew this was what he wanted. What they wanted. They wanted a show to entertain themselves with.

"I said, 'Get out'." I repeated, trying not to let them catch the anger hidden between those words.

"What if I say no?" Ayden tilted his head to the side. "What are you going to do about it?" he got off of the couch, the bottle still lingering in his hand.

I stood up as well. "I don't need you and your friends breaking into my house at midnight. Get the fuck out."

"Yeah, that's not happening any time soon. You know what we want," Asher called from his spot on the couch.

"Fine." I huffed. "If you're not getting out, I'm getting out myself." I turned around swiftly and walked towards the door. I was trying to seem casual, but the fear they always gave me seemed to get the best of me. My breathing turned short as if I had completely stopped breathing, and the door wasn't even that far away.

I was expecting some sort of fight from them, but just when I thought I was going to leave without having a single fingerprint imprinted on my own skin, one of them shoved my body into the corner, making me fall out of balance, and slam into the wall unexpectedly. The hard contact my head made with the wall made me cringe and my breathing hitched.

"C'mon Will, just give us what we want," he growled, his alcoholic breath on my face. I tried hard not to flinch from both the smell and the way my heartbeat quicken. I felt like he could hear it as his lips turned up in a smile.

He smirked again. "And you thought you would leave without a single bruise."

His fist came at me hard, and I turned just as it hit the side of my nose. I could already taste the metallic taste in my mouth coming on.

He smirked. "You ready to give us a show yet, pretty boy?" I didn't reply.

After a while, I sort of lost count on how many new bruises I would have after this. My mind drifted off and I wondered what I would have to say to Dr. Joseph to not raise any more questions. Then I wondered why I was just standing here, letting Ayden beat the fuck out of me. I glanced at him, up and down, and realized that I could easily take him down.

Ayden was slightly panting by the time I went back to be a coward, from throwing his fast at me too many times, and I laughed in my head. Asshole. I was hard like a rock. Kind of.

I could hear the girls cheering as the metallic taste built on in my mouth. It was sickening, but then I mumbled, "You're sick, Ayden. So sick." I then grinned, and wiped my nose on my coat sleeve, leaving a trail of red.

There was silence in the room, and then all of the sudden, a fist landed somewhere at my chest, and I felt like my very own heart had skipped a beat or two.

Or completely, because by the time I realized it, I was already seeing hell.

~A/N: Hey guys! Drama there... I hope this won't turn out as short as I think it will... Please VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! Thanks babesss. <3

~Forever_Yours_Too