Two

Jake:

I spent so much time thinking about Ema I couldn't sleep. When I woke up I felt like crap. I walked out of my room after getting everything. I walked into the kitchen and as soon as I walked in mom could see I was tired because she asked why I had bags under my eyes. I told her I was okay but she wouldn't drop it.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I nod and try to walk out when the twins and dad walk into the room. "What's wrong in here?" she points at me. "Your son is not sleeping and I want to know why? But he won't tell me" I sigh and roll my eyes.

"I'm fine mom it's nothing serious" she nods still not believing me. "Okay you guys should go to school" we nod and leave.

We arrive at school and as soon as I get off the car I walk to my locker where everyone is waiting.

"Well you look like crap what happened?" I shake my head. "I'm fine I just don't have the energy today so let's not make any problems for me today. Okay?" they nod and I walk to class where Ema is at her regular spot I sit next to her and after saying hi we class begins.

At lunch we walk into the cafeteria and sit our table. I rest my head on the table trying to rest until the next class when Abigail Ema's friend sits with us and does something I didn't expect her to do.

"Thank you for driving Ema to my house yesterday" I see Ema choke and laugh a big. "No problem I was being nice" she nods and starts to eat her food.

"So this is why you left diner with my parents" I nod. She laughs and continues eat her food. "Thanks by the way" Ema says making her blush and even though it was cute I won't tell her. "It's okay you were in need of help and I just helped no worries" she nods and keeps eating.

After school I had to go straight home for a meeting with the gang.

You know I never asked for the gang but I couldn't really help but say yes for my fathers sake. I still don't have it but when the time comes I might be ready to handle it.

When I arrived like usual they all welcomed me and the meeting started. I didn't really pay much attention since dad handles everything. I was just fine sitting there until my dad called me up to tell him my opinion on what we were talking about. Lays just say it didn't go so well and I can't really explain to them why I was thinking about Ema. I mean I tell people about Ema she could be in danger.

After the meeting I went home and dad stayed behind since he brought his own car but as soon as I got into the car my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answer like that even when I know who it is. "Who is this?!" I hear screaming on the other line. And I know that whoever has Ema's phone is not her favorite person. "This is Jake James a friend from school why who is this?" I'm starting to get frustrated from this. "This is Ema's step father" sudenly someone screams from the other side and the phone is hung up. I don't have a good feeling about this but I'm sure she'll be fine he didn't sound drunk. Right?

At school the next day Ema didn't arrive so I got really worried I didn't mention it because then people start thinking I went soft but still. After being worried all day when I was driving home I saw her. She was there even from a far she seemed broken but I couldn't see why until I stopped and looked at her.
________________________

Woo! second chapter from the book sorry it took so long to ipdate and please excuse my not so great spelling.

^_^