Twenty seven

Jake:

I rushed into the school bathroom really fast after saying hello to Ema. I felt like letting the contents of my stomach fill, but doing so infront of Ema wouldn't be such a good idea. Another side effect from the meds I was told. I was going back to class, but my body didn't agree. So I went back home.

When I got there no one was home so I walked in and went to my room, after about an hour my phone rang."Hello?" I said waitting for the other person to talk. "Hey where are you?" Ema asked worried "Home" I said still laying in my bed. "Why, what's up?" I sigh "I wasn't feeling well so I went home I'll see you after school, okay?" I said waitting for an answer. "Okay bye" "Bye" I hung up and fell.

When I wake up mom seemed to be home so I walked downstairs. "He mom" I said but the one that was home was aunt Kara. "Hey kid" she said "Sorry I thought mom was home" she shrugs "I don't really mind, you okay?"

"I'm............." I ran to the bathroom. She followed behind. After stoping I cleaned my mouth and walked out odf the bathroom. "Are you sick or something?" I sigh and sit on the couch next to the one she's in. "No I'm just going through side effects from the anti depresant again" she nods not asking anything else. After she left I went back to sleep.

Ema:

"I'm home!" I said walking into the house, removing my coat. It's really cold now. I didn't get an answer, I guess Jake isn't awake. "Jake?" I heard something move in the couch so I walked over to it and there he was moving around asleep.

"Jake? You okay?" I said making him wake up. "Oh hey, you're home" he smiled his eyes still looking tired. "Hey why aren't you in your room but sleeping here?" He sits up. "I came down to get something to drink and ended up crashing on the sofa"

"Oh, okay. I'm going to go change, I'll be right back". I went upstairs changed and went to his room to look for one of his sweatshirts. I have shirts it's just his are way more comfortable.

I took one that I had borrowed last time and put it on. When I reached into the pocket I found a bottle of pills with his name on them.

I walked downstairs, pill bottle in my hand, and stood in front of him. "Jake?" I asked more worried than mad. He looked up at me. "What are these?" He looks at my hand and becomes aware of the situation. "Why didn't you tell me you were taking them?" He shrugged. "I didn't want you to worry over something that isn't important"

Jake:

"Not important Jake? How is you taking antidepressants not important. Does anyone else know about these?" She asked mad even though she was worried. I nod. "Who?"

"Uncle Jared, aunt Marisa, aunt Kara, Elliot and now you" I say trying not to make her more upset. "What about your mom?"

I shake my head. "I had stoped taking them about two years ago. She doesn't know about these" I sigh. "Since when did you start taking them again?"

"About a week or two after dads death" she sat down next to me. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I don't want you guys to worry when you have more important things to deal with" when I look at her she's almost crying. "Don't worry okay I'll be fine , okay?" She nods. "Good"

After mom and the twins arrived Ema made me tell mom but turns out she already knew. Aunt Marisa had mentioned it in one of their many shopping days. I was currently in my room thinking about what I should do with the other gang. When my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answer waiting for him to answer. "Hey babe" I sigh. "I told you to stop saying that" he laughs. "And I said I wouldn't"

"I got the thing you asked for" I stand up from the bed and change. "Okay meet me at the dinner close to my house" he hang up after saying 'okay' and I walk to the dinner. I felt someone following me but didn't really give much thought to it since it's probably from the lack of sleep.

Ema:

I followed Jake out of the house after hearing him talk on the phone about going to the dinner. When we arrived at the dinner he sat down in front of a guy that looked kind of odd. But I didn't get time to finish before I felt something on the back of my head. Before I know it I fall and las thing I see is a guys wearing a hoodie, a mask.

________________________

Sorry for the late update. First I had written something but didn't like how it turned out so I changed it. After final exams started and I didn't have time. Sorry. ^_^