Thirteen

Jake:

I woke up and got dressed for school. Even Ema was going I tried to convince her to stay but she didn't want to. I drove to school and walked to my locker. Everyone was there waiting for me. "I missed you man" Elliot says smiling. "Yea I though I was gonna have to go to your house to find you" Mathew laughs. "I love your brother but I missed someone to talk to who didn't want to kiss me every five seconds" Sara says with a huge smile on her face. "Dad said they were going to diner today" Calum said. I nod and after catching up I walk to class with Ema.

As soon as I walked into the room everyone stared. "Nice of you to finely show up to school Mr. James. Can you please share with us why you missed three weeks of school". I nod. Ema tries to stop me but I don't.

"Well you see Sr. I had to help out at my mothers business since she has been depressed for the passed three weeks. I alsow had to help at my dad's work since he's not there to do it anymore".everyone stares at me confused. "But if you want another answer it could have alsow been because my father passed away and I had to take care of my pregnant mother and the house and my brothers" I say in a cold tone wich only makes everyone stare at me and then turn to stare madly at the teacher.

"Well...um I'm sorry for your loss" he then turns to the class and gives out all the work for today I then stand up and hand him all the work I've missed since I was gone wich made everyone have shocked expression since they didn't expect me to have all my work done.

I handed in all if my classes work and after school I went straight home.

I haven't really gone out in a while and I really didn't feel like it, so I stayed home watchingovies with Ema.

"Why didn't you go out today you were invited to a party?" I sigh. "I like spending time with you" she smiles. "But what about all the other girls they're better......" I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed her face and kissed her. "I like you okay" she nods and puts her head on my shoulder.

"So are we like together now?" she asked wich made me smile. "We are whatever you want us to be" her smile grow wider "Then yes" we keep watching the movie and fall asleep.

I wake up to the sound of a flash. When I stand up I see Alex and Andrew taking pictures and mom smiling at us.

Ema notices and blushes. God she's so cute.

They go out and leave us alone at the house and someone rings the bell. I open the door and a lot of people from the gang rush in.

"Why did you call us here Jake". I smile and walk to the living room. "Guys this is Ema my girlfriend". They all smile at my coment since I've never really had someone since i was afraid they would get hurt. "I just wanted to introduce her to you guys that's all. oh and Michael I hope everything goes well with the baby". He nods and thy all leave.

"You're a nice leader" "I try even if I don't think I do so well" we go back to the couch to watch movies.

"I love you" she said wich surprised me since she said it out of no where. "I love you to" and I said it back with a huge smile. I finaly found the one who makes me a better person. Ema Jimenez my one and only. I know I'm hopeless romantic. Haha.