Six

Jake:

Two days ago Ema went back to that house and I htaven't seen her since then I was scared something might have happened but was relieved when she was at class this morning. When I sat down she completely ignored me I tried asking her how she was doing but she wouldn't budge.

At lunch she didn't sit with us not even with Abigail I was starting to get worried but I wasn't gonna give up that easy. For the next week I tried everything but nothing worked and she looked even more sad.

She looked even more broken than the last time so I decided I wasn't gonna give her space anymore.

At lunch I dragged her into one of the empty classrooms.

"What do you want ?" She said in a cold tone. "I want you to tell me why you keep ignoring me" she sighs. "I can't keep talking to you I don't want to see you anymore you're not important to me in any way and you should know that by now". This made me break, the word I didn't want to hear from anyone I cared for.

"You don't mean that right?" I said feeling really hurt. "Yes I do so get the message already!" she than walked away leaving me dumfounded.

Why would she say that after all I've helped her with? Maybe this is how she felt from the begining. She just lied to make me feel better.

_________________________________

Ema:

Why did I say that, I could have told him the truth. That my mom was in the hospital, that my step father was the one who caused her to be that way. When he took her to the hospital he told them she had fallen down the stairs.

I've spent this whole time at the hospital I didn't even go back home so I had to wear the clothes he got me.

I wish I could tell Jake but I don't want to get in trouble so it's better if I don't say anything.

I know how he sees me broken no way to fix me, if it wasn't for my mom I would have died, everytime I tried I got reminded of her and didn't. If she ever left me I don't know what I would do to him or my self.

When I went to the hospital my stepfather Marcus was there "What are you doing?" He stood up from his chair and walked towards me.

"Listen to me you bitch I don't know who you think you are but don't you dare disrespect me!" I took a step back almost falling in the proces when doctor walked in.

"Whats going on here?" he said helping me up. "Oh I was just a little dizzy" he noded and walked away.

As soon as I left I could I left running for him I couldn't help it, I didn't want to be away from him. I ran and I ran until I was at his door step. I knocked on the door and he answerd. I jumped into his arms so he could hold all the pieces and I wouldn't break. So he could fix me.

_______________________________--

I made this chapter long since the last one was really short sorry again