Epilogue

Year later

Jake:

After baby Annalise was born everything had fallen into place. Mom was busy taking care of her and work. We graduated and Ema and everyone else except Elliot were in college. He didn't really want to study anything.

Everyone was far the twins Abigail and Sara went to college out of town so it was hard to see them unless it was the holidays. Ema wasn't to far so we spent a lot of time together when we could. Everything in the gang was now better they respected me now. Elliot became second in command after nagging for three months.

Mom didn't like the idea of what I'm doing but she knew this day would come.

I was sitting in the living room when Ema called me. I went upstairs to check. She looked at me worried with something in her had. "Jake I'm pregnant"

"What?" Mom screamed walking towards the bathroom. "You got your girlfriend pregnant the only thing you promised you wouldn't do. Jake!" I ran downstairs. "Mom I'm sorry I guess i am like dad after all. Haha" I said nervous. I guess if this were a story it would be a pretty good ending.

The end

__________________________

Well only two more days for the year to end. Hope you enjoyed the story.

Also should I make a shot story on what happens with Jake, Ema and their baby?

Should I make a sequel let me know on the comments.

Thanks

^_^