Three

Jake:

I still couldn't accept what had happened we were currently on our way to my house. I decided to take her to my house for now until I knew what we were going to do.

"Let me look at your face" she still wouldn't let me look at her face. I knew that something was wrong when I first picked her up. "No I'm fine" I don't believe her. "You're not fine" I moved her chin so I could look at her when i saw her lip was cut and she had a bruise on her cheek. "Who did this to you?!" I asked pulling into my driveway. "I'm fine really Jake I'm fine" I got out of the drivers side and helped her out of my truck.

We go inside the house and she sits on the couch.

"Don't you understand you might not be my girl and we might have not know each other for long but no one hurts someone I care about much less a girl and gets away with it!" She looked kind of scared of me. "I'm fine okay don't worry it doesn't even hurt like it used to" as soon as she said that her eyes widened at the realisation of what she said.

"So it's not the first time this happened?!" She looks down at her hands then back up at me and she starts to cry. I open my arms for her to stand up and give her a hug. Soon she starts crying and the room is filled with sobs. "You're going to be fine okay?" She nods into my cheast.

As soon as I saw her like this something inside of me broke. She was broken and I need to fix her.

"Come on lets go to my room before my parents get home" She took my hand as I guided her to my room.

"Do you need some clothes to shower?" she nods and I walk into my closet and get a Tshirt and some sweat pants and hand them to her. She walks into the bathroom and I go look for clothes of my own and showerd after her.

After I helped her with the cut on her lip and we talked about what happened.

She told me her step dad found my number in her phone and got mad and slaped her. She told me he beats her and her mom and I almost ran out of my house to hers to beat him up but stoped me.

Not soon after she fell asleep and I walked to the sofa near my bed sat down and soon fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is not that long ^_^

I will try to update as fast as possible