Eight

Jake:

I stood there frozen not being able to speak, why? Why? Do I deserve this. I thought I was ready but I don't think I am. My father my hope that I could change like he did when he met my mom.

As soon as I came back from the shock I drove to the hospital and now I stand infront of him. The man who raised me to be better than he was, was now in a bed with his eyes closed waiting for death.

Every time the heart monitor makes a sound I'm worried that it may be the last time it makes a sound.

"I was gonna tell him something great today" my mom said sitting next to the man she fell in love with her hero as well as mine. I never though I would see her like this.

I had seen her worried a lot when he went out. She cried when he was hurt to but I never saw her like this loosing all hope in seeing him okay again.
__________________________

Cassie:

How could this be happening I don't want to lose him he can't leave me like this. I don't want to loose my first love, husband, father of my four children yea four, I'm pregnant and I was planing to tell him today.

He can't leave me yet with all we've been through he can't. If my children weren't present right now I would have broken down into tears.
_________________________

Jared:

When I walked into the room I promised my self I would find who did this to Ashton. My best friend since we were little, laying there waitting for death.

Cassie can't loose him now after all she's been through. Yea she has the kids but if she looses him she'll never be the same.
______________________

Depressing chapter I know.
Sorry by the way.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

^_^