Seven

Jake:

Last night Ema apeard at my door step as soon as I opened the door she jumped into my arms crying. She told me what had happened to her mom, her mom in the hospital her stepdad free, her broken. When I saw her like that all I wanted to do was run out of the house and kill that bastard. But I don't want to become a killer so I had to chose.

She had fallen asleep in my arms after spending a lot of time her crying and me trying to comfort her. i moved a strand of her hair to find a scar on her neck I hadn't seen before It was probably him. God I want to kill him.

I want him to pay for all he's donee but I can't do that my way because I know I'll end up killing him. She started moving around then she woke up smiling at me as she sat up.

"Morning" she smiled weakly "morning" we walked downstairs and ate breakfast it was already 10 since mom lets me sleep in on the weekends.

"So what are we y]going to do today?" I shake my head not knowing. "How about shopping?" I ask and she nods after we go change and leave.

In the car on the way

"You know I think you like shopping more than a teenage girl" I laugh at her coment. "It's not like that its just that when you have the money it's fun to buy the things I want" she nods with a smile on her face. I' so happy to see that after last night.

After we went shopping we went back home adn I helped her move into her new room.

"Thanks for everything" I shake my head "it's fine I like to help and I have to spend my money on something" she smiles.

That's when it all went south something I didn't want to happen did. I got a call I wasn't sure I would ever be ready for.

"Hello?" I asked my mother I could hear her crying on the other side. "Jake honey it's your father he's... he's hurt"

________________________________

Thanks for reading

^_^