Twentytwo

Jake:

I tried to find a way to get back at Andrew but then I found out there isn't away no girl or guy, no item he loves, the only thing he love is his hair and I am not messing with that. Kid gets very scary when you mess with his hair almost killed Alex once because of it. Besides how would I know his weakness when he often disappears during the day. I guess I could try and find out why he disappears so much.

In the morning I decided to follow him to see where he goes. When we reached our destination it was a cafe close to the house. He went inside when I looked at the direction he was smiling in I saw something I didn't expect. A smirk replace me my smile as I walked into the cafe.

To make it even more bothersome for him I walked to the counter and asked for a coffee and one to be sent to her then I sat in a table near them but not enough they would notice. Then the orders were handed. Then as the order was handed I heard him ask who sent it and the waiter point in my direction. He then stood up and walked towards me. When he asked me to look up from my phone I had a smirk on my face and his mad look changed to a scared one.

"Hello brother" my smirk grew wider. "Hey Abigail" I waved at her. "Oh I'm sorry did I interrupt something?"

"How did you?" My smile turns into a bitter one. "You see my dear brother if my girlfriend is gonna ignore me then I'm gonna have to make yours ignore you or at least embarrass you" I then walked to their table and sat In front of Abigail. "You know he sleeps with a night light" I said which made Andrew's face go completely red. Abigail laughed a little but stopped not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"By the way you should tell people before I do the only reason why I haven't is because she's nice and Ema's friend but if you don't I will". Andrew nodded as I patted his back and walked out of the cafe.

Then I went home and caught Ema walking down the stairs. She tried to walk away from me but I pulled her back. She screamed at me but I wasn't gonna let go. "I'm not letting go until you talk to me" she shook her head and looked the other way. "I've got some news that you're gonna love" she moved her head a bit wanting to listen. "But I'm not telling you until you look at me" she sighed and turned around. "Happy I looked at you now tell me" I shook my head. "It doesn't work that way you're supposed to be nice" she groans. "What do you want me to do?" I smirked. "A please wouldn't hurt" she than looked at me in the eyes and said. "Can you please tell me?" And smiled bitterly. "And a kiss" she kissed my cheek. "That wasn't where I wanted it but okay. So I was following Andrew and guess who I saw him with" she nods for me to continue. "With Abigail" her eyes grew wide then she smiled, then she squealed and finally she started jumping up and down. Suddenly she stopped and looked at me. "I've got to call her" she was gonna walk away but I pulled her into my lap. "Can't you do that later" I said placing a kiss on her neck. "Jake stop I need to go call my friend"

"Your friend can wait" she sighed but gave in and started kissing me. The kiss got more intense and I ended up moaning from having her lips on mine. I passed my hand through the bare skin of her thighs since she was wearing shorts. Just then someone walked into the house and we both jumped apart.

"I'm home" my mom said putting down the keys and walking into the living room. "How was your day" we both said good and Ema walked to her room to talk to Abigail.

I just sat there wanting more but getting nothing. After a while I walked up to my room alone sadly.

Next day was school and I was so happy about that, note the sarcasm. I walked downstairs and into my car sat on the drivers seat to wait for Ema. She got into the car and I drove to school.

When we got there I walked in with her holding hands luckily no one cared anymore about us dating so less people stared but it was still kind of awkward. I walked to my locker and she walked to hers later we met in class was so boring now a days since teachers were all thinking about thanksgiving since our school gives a whole week. I was happy to since that meant my birthday was coming up and this year it was the same day. The only problem is that this is the first birthday and thanksgiving without dad even if I have Ema it's not gonna be the same.

I hope at least there's some happiness this thanksgiving.