Chapter 1

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

"Girl Look At This You Have To Wear This To The Beach." My Best Friend Mimi Said As She Showed Me This Pink And White Bathing Suit. It Was Like A Hot Pink Had Summer Bae Written On It. The Bottom Half Was More Of A Thong Kind Though.

"It's Is Cute, I Might Just Get It," I Said Taking It Away From Her. This Weekend We're Going To Myrtle Beach, It The Summer Before I Start College And I'm Ready To Have Some Fun With Mimi And Her Girlfriend. I Been Waiting For The Weekend To Come All Week Long. I Needed This Lil' Break.

"So What Did Your Grandad Say When You Told Him You Was Leaving This Weekend?" She Asked Walking Up To Me.

"He Was Over-Excited, Made Me Think About That Lady At The Hospital He Been Hitting On, I Know I Better Not Come Back And See Them Fucking," I Said Walking To The Front. She Starts Laughing.

"Nina You Crazy Girl."

"I'm Like So Serious Mimi, He Too Old To Be Trying To Fuck, They Both Are, Always Talking About How He Can Still Get His Freak On," I Said Paying For My Things. I Thank The Lady And We Walked Out The Store.

"He Probably Can, You Just Don't Want To Think About Your Grandad Actually About To Have Some Fun." She Said As We Sat At The Food Court In The Mall.

"No My Grandad Is 75 Years Old And He Do Not Need To Be Thinking About Getting His Freak On Talking About I Still Know How To Hit It From The Back, I Don't Want To Hear That, Not From My Grandad," I Said Pulling Out My Phone Sending Him A Text. Yeah, My Grandad Can Text He Know How To Do Everything, To Be Honest, Be At Home Listening To Young Thug, A Person I Don't Even Consider A Real Damn Rapper.

"You Just Jealous That Your Grandad Can Get Some And You Can't."

"Whatever," I Said Looking At Her, Look At Some Girl.

"Who You Looking At?" I Asked Looking In The Direction She Was Looking In.

"That Fine Ass Stud Over There, Isn't She Cute." She Said Starting To Creep Me Out. I Shook My Head At Her And Looked At What I Want To Eat, I'll Eat California Pizza. I Got Up And Walked To Their Long Ass Line.

Let Me Introduce Myself, My Name Nina Ross, I'm Light Skin With Long Black Hair But I Wear Weave. I Stand About 5'4, Yeah Pretty Short, Let's Just Say My Family Not Known For Their Height. I'm 19 And I Just Finish High School, The Reason I Finish At 19 Is Because My Birthday Is September 1, Yes Virgo Honey.

I Live With, Well Me And My Grandad Live Together, That's My Heart He Raised Me After My Mom Was Murder, It Was A Sad Day For All Of Us, I Miss Her A Lot, She Died When I Was So Young But I Know She Proud Of Me. My Grandad Well Let's Just Say He Didn't Play, He Will Beat Me If I Did Anything Wrong Or Even Try To Do Something. My Dad, Well Let's Just Say He Not A Man My Grandad Like Very Much, He Didn't Like The Fact That His Daughter Was Dating A Convicted Felony, Then Got Her Pregnant, But He Doesn't Treat Me Any Kind Of Way.

I'm Currently Single, Because Like I Said My Grandad Didn't Play, He Wants Me To Meet Somebody Who Going To Be Loyal To Me And Me Only, It Hard To Find Somebody Like That In This Century Now. But I Will One Day And My Grandad Going Be Here When I Do.

Nina In Mm

Nina In Mm

.................

I Walked In The House And Smelt Pig Feet. I Smiled And Walked To The Kitchen. I Saw My Grandad Standing Over The Stove.

"Ooh, Papa You Got It Smelling Good Up In Here," I Said Kissing His Cheek.

"Hey Baby Girl, How Was Your Day With Gay Gay?" He Asked Talking About Mimi. I Laughed And Shook My Head At Him.

"It Was Ok, I Gotta Go Pack We Leave Friday Afternoon, Grandad You Sure You Going Be Ok Without Me?" I Asked Him Sitting On The Counter Top.

"I'm Going Be Fine Nina, Stop Worrying About Me And Go Have Fun Somethings You Haven't Did In Awhile." I Smiled. I Love My Papa.

"Love You, Papa, Save Me Some Of That Food, Don't You Eat It All," I Said Getting Down And Walking Down The Hall To My Room. I Heard Him Laughed At Me. I Sat On My Bed And Turn The Tv On. The New Season Of Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Come On Tonight And I Don't Want To Miss It. I Wonder How It's Going Go Tho.

I Walked To My Closet And Turn The Light On I Looked In My Crate For Some Pjs. When I Found Some I Grab Those And Some Underwear And A Bra. Not Matching I'm In The House. I Walked Out My Room And To The Bathroom. I Shut And Locked The Door And Sat My Clothes On The Sink. I Turn The Shower On And Stripped Out Of My Clothes. I Climbed In And Let The Water Get Me Wet. This Feel So Good.

..............

I Was Now Laying Down Watching The Pj's, I Swear This Show Is Annoying In It Own Lil Way But Good. My Phone Start Ringing And I Saw It Was Mimi. I Picked It Up.

"I Told Your Bitch Ass If I Caught You I Was Going Cut You, Don't Play With Me, Yolanda." I Heard Her Say Through The Phone, I Got Scare.

"Mimi, Did You Mean To Call Me?" I asked.

"My Bad Nina I Was Trying To Call Yolanda Momma So She Come Get This Cheating Ass Dog." She Yelled, The Called Dropped And I Just Shrug My Shoulders. This A Every Other Week Thing With Them. The Crazy. I Guess Whoever The Top Pulling In Work On The Other, Because of Mimi Ass Crazy. But That Still My Bitch. I Love Her, She Is A True Friend Hands Down.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
feedback