Chapter 4

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

I Was In The Living Room Watching Tv With My Grandad When My Phone Start Ringing. I Looked At It And Saw Mimi Was Calling. I Answer It.

"Hello." I Said As I Put The Phone Up To My Ear.

"Change Of Plans Nina, Somehow Yolanda Got To Work Sunday Morning, So We Just Going Go To The Strip Club Tonight So Be Ready By Nine We Picking You Up." She Said Before The Phone Hung. She Did That Quick Because She Know I Was About To Curse Her Ass Out.

"What Happen?" My Grandad Asked As He Looked At Me.

"Nothing, I'll Be Here With You This Weekend, Sorry About You Getting Your Freak On." I Said Laughing At Him. He Chuckles Softly And Threw His Hand Up At Me.

"Girl Shut Up, But That Mean I Don't Have To Ride In That Stank Ass Church Van Sunday." He Said Getting Up.

"Papa You Need Serious Help." I Said Looking At Him.

"No I Don't I'm Fine, You Just Don't Like That I'm Honest."He Said Walking Into The Kitchen I Shook My Head. To Damn Honest. I Got Up And Went In My Room To Find Something For Tonight. This Will Be Like My Third Time Going To The Strip Club, I Like Looking At Those Girls Shake They Big Butts. I'll Throw Some Money At Them. Yolanda And Mimi Took Me There When I Turn 18 And I Enjoyed Myself.

Once I Was Done I Laid Down, I'm Fat And Lazy. I Looked At My Phone And Saw It Was 5. I Can Get Some Sleep Until I Need To Get Ready. I Just Got Comfortable And Went To Sleep.

Khalil P.O.V

I Was Sitting At My House Just Watching Tv, I Decided Not To Go In Today, Last Night Was Hell. Almost Lost My Life Fucking With E-Dog Dumb Ass. That Nigga Is Crazy I Don't Know Why I Put A Gun In His Hand.  My Front Door Open And I Looked Up And Saw Money Them Walking In.

"What I Tell Y'all Nigga About Just Walking In Next Time I'm Going Shot." I Said As They Sat Down. They Are Annoying As Fuck But My Boys.

"Whatever Nigga But Look One Of The Stripper At Onyx Having Her Birthday Party There And We Came To See If You Wanted To Come." Money Said. I Grab Some Trail Mix And Start Eating It.

"I'll Go But I Won't Stay Long Gotta Go To My Parents House In The Morning." I Said Looking At All Of Them.

"Fine, But You Need To Relieve Some Damn Stress With Your Tense Ass." Money Said Looking At Me. I Chuckles This Nigga Gay.

"Whatever, Y'all Can Leave Now, I'll Meet Y'all There." I Said. They Smack They Lips And Got Up. I Hate When They Pop Up. I Got Up And Went Upstairs. I Walked In My Room And Went Straight To My Closet. I'm Not About To Get Fancy Its Just Some Dame Party.

..................

I Looked In The Mirror And Was Satisfied With What I Had On. I Look Good To Be Honest With You.

 I Look Good To Be Honest With You