Chapter 11

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

"Who Is He?" Mimi Asked Me As We Sat In Her House. I Looked At Her Confused.

"Who Is Who?, What You Talking About Girl?" I Asked Playing Dumb.

"You Can't Fool Me Nina, Now Who Is This Person That Got You This Damn Happy, Is He Laying Down The Pipe Girl, Ooh That Girl Getting Her Dick." She Said Yelling. I Looked At Her.

"You Live In A Apartment Mimi, I Do Not Need You To Be Yelling, And I'm Not Getting Nothing, It's Just Some Friendly Conversation." I Said Thinking About Khalil, He Got Out The Hospital Today And I Got To Go See Him Later, But Now I'm With Mimi, I Haven't Spoken To Her Since The Club.

"Friendly Conversation My Ass, Spill The Tea Bitch." She Said Sitting Down Looking At Me. I Looked At Her And Smiled.

"You Know That Dude From The Club, The One With The Dreads That Walked Up To Me."

"Yea, I Remember That Fine Piece Of Meat." She Said Biting Her Lip.

"That's Him, That's Who I'm Talking To, I Got To Go See Him." I Looked At My Phone And Saw The Time.

"Like Now, I'll Call You Later Mimi." I Said Getting Up Grabbing My Purse And Walking Out Her Apartment. I Walked To My Car And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off. Watch He About To Call Me. My Phone Start Ringing And I Picked It Up And Saw Khalil Name. What I Tell Y'all. I Picked It Up And Put It On Speaker.

"On My Way."

"I Was About To Say, But Um Could You Stop By Popeye's And Get Me Some Spicy Tenders?" He Asked.

"Sure, I Got You Now Let Me Get Off This Phone Before I Get Pulled Over."

"Alright See You When You Get Here Baby."

"Yea." I Hung Up And Drove To The Nearest Popeye's. I Pulled Up At The Drive Thru. Glad They Not To Busy.

...............

I Pulled Up At Khalil House And Parked My Car. I Grab The Food And My Purse And Got Out The Car. I Walked Up To His Door And Knocked. I Waited For Him To Come Answer It But Instead Cassie Came And Answer The Door. I Smiled And Walked In. I Walked Toward The Living And Saw Khalil Sitting On The Couch. He Looked Up And Smiled.

"Hey." I Said Sitting Down Next To Him.

"Wassup, Come On Cassie Come Sit Your Ass Down, Y'all Gotta Talk, Because This Beef And Tension That Y'all Got Going On Need Be Squashed." He Said Taking The Food Out My Hand. I Looked At Her And Then Him. I Don't Have Beef With Cassie.

"I Don't Have Beef With Cassie, I Don't Even Know Her To Be Beefing With Her, So I Don't Know What's Going On." I Said Arching My Eyebrows And Looking At Him.

"Cassie What's Going On Why You Ain't Feeling Nina?" He Asked Looking At Her. She Looked Up.

"Do I Really Have To Sit Here And Explain Myself To A Person You Nor Me Know, You Don't This Girl And Taking Up For Her." She Said Getting All Mad, I Just Stay Calm I Don't Know What's Her Problem.

"Cassie Calm Yo Ass Down, I'm Taking Up For Her Because She My Girl And I'm Going Be With And Probably Even Married Her, So What The Fuck Is Your Problem." He Said Getting Up.

"She Is My Fucking Problem Khalil Out Of All Girls In The World You Pick This Young Ass Girl."

"Young? I'm 19, What Is Your Problem, I Don't Know What The Fuck Is Going On With You But I'm Not About To Sit Here And Let You Keep Disrespecting Me In My Damn Face." I Said Getting Up Grab My Purse. Bitch Got Me Fucked Up. Khalil Gone Grab Me.

"Khalil Let Me Go, So I Can Leave." I Said Trying To Break From His Hold.

"Hell Naw, Sit Yo Ass Down, Cassie You To." He Said Turning Me Around. I Huffed And Sat Down.

"Now Cassie She 19 About To Be 20, That's Not Young, I Just Turn 20 So What's The Real Problem?" He Asked Looking At Her. She Looked At Me And Looked At Him.

"Keith Is My Problem, He Left Me For Her Young Ass, And You Know What He End Up Getting Caught In Some Bull Shit And Got Locked Up." She Said Looking At Me.

"All This Over A Nigga Cassie You Better Than That." Khalil Said Shaking His Head. I Start Laughing.

"Girl You Was Messing With Keith But How You Must Was His Side Piece Because, I Remember Him Been At My House Eating, Bathing And Sleeping When His Mom Kicked Him Out, I Was The One Who Was Taking Care Of Him Even Tho I Was 16 And Still In School, I Went Behind My Grandad Back To Give Everything He Needed, Not Only Is He In Jail But It's Not My Fault That He In There, I Didn't Tell Him To Go Out And Rob That Man House." I Said Getting In Her Face.

"Fuck You Stupid Ass Hoe." She Said Walking Out The Living Room. I Shrug And Sat Back Down. Well That Went Well.

"You Use To Date Keith?" Khalil Asked Me. I Looked At Him.

"Yea Is That Going Cause A Problem Between Us, Because If So I Can Leave Now." I Said Looking At Him. He Smiled. I Got Confused.

"Naw You Mines Forever And Always, Now Um About This Hair Salon Tell Me Your Vision." I Smiled.

"Well Since You Asked, It's A Upstairs Downstairs Building, The Adults Downstairs And The Kids Up, The Kids Section Going Be Like A Place Where They Can Get Their Nails Done And Hair, I Want It To Be A Place Where People Feel Comfortable In. I Want It To Be A Family Friendly Place." I Said Thinking About How It's Going Go. I'm Really Looking Forward To Opening My Own Salon.

"What's The Name?"

"Starz." I Said He Smiled And Kissed My Lips.

"We Going Get It Open Baby, Around This Time Next Year, You Going Have Your Own Salon." I Hugged Him. I Think I'm In Love.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack