Chapter 38

Sorry For Any Mistakes

2 Months Later

Khalil P.O.V

Me,Brandon, And Money Was In Zales Looking For These Nigga Ring So They Can Proposal To They Women. I Mean I'm Happy For Them But I Do Not Know How To Shop For A Woman.

"How Did You Find Nina Ring?" Brandon Asked Looking At Me.

"Her Grandfather Helped Me, I Sat With Him The Night Before He Died And We Search For The Right Ring."

"Damn Man, This Is Some Hard Shit, I Was Thinking About Waka And Tammy Getting Our Names On Our Wedding Finger, But Izerica Ain't Going For That Shit." Money Said. I Laughed.

"Get The Lady To Help Y'all." I Said.

"Aye Come Here." Money Said Calling Her Over. I Shook My Head. Izerica Got Her Heads Full With This Nigga. Everyone Trying To Settle Down.

We Quit The Game And I Put All That Money In The Bank, It's Over 2.1 Million In There. I Mean I Had To Put Some In Nina Account And Her Business Account. I Saw All The Drugs We Had And Boarded Up The Trap House. You Never Know When You Might Have To Go Back.

"What You Guys Looking For?" The Lady Asked.

"Engagement Rings." Brandon Said. She Smiled And Went To Pulled Some Rings Out. When She Cane Back She Uncover Them And We Looked At Them.

"What You Guys Like?"

"My Girl Not Into Big Flashing Shit, She Really Not Into Jewelry." Money Said. She Picked Up A Ring And Showed It To Him.

"1.48 Karts Not To Flashing Just 7,657 Dollars." He Looked At Her And At Me And Brandon.

"Just 7, 000 Dollars That A Lot Of Money For That Small Ass Ring You Know, But I'll Take It, She'll Love It." He Said Pulling Out His Wallet She Smiled.

"Yours Woman?" She Asked Looking At Brandon.

"Well My Girl Like Everything Big, She One Of Those Females That Like To Proved Those That Put Her Down Wrong."

"Y'all Have Some Unique Woman, Here Is A Ring For You, It's Just 8,000, Do You Like It?" She Said Showing Him The Ring. He Smiled.

"Yea I'll Take It." He Said, These Nigga About To Settle Down. Got Damn We Done Grew Up.  They Paid And We Left To Go Pick Up The Girls. They Done Set Up A Whole Damn Date For This. My Proposal Was At A Damn Hospital. I Don't Know How Be Romantic.

 I Don't Know How Be Romantic

Rings In Mm

We Pulled Up At The Salon And Parked The Car. They Got Out And So Did I . I Walked In And Up To Nina Taking His Chips Out Of Her Hand.

"What You Do That For?"

"Because I'm Hungry That's Why, What You Being Doing?" I Asked Sitting Down Eating Her Chips.

"Nothing Business Been Slow Today, What Y'all Been Up To?"

"Nothing Really Come On Let's Go." She Got Up And Grab Her Purse And We Walked Out The Salon With Brandon Them Behind Us.

"I'm Going Drive Nina Car, I'll Follow Y'all." I Said Throwing Him My Keys. Me And Nina Walked To Her Car And She Unlocked It And We Got In.

"Give Me The Keys." I Said Looking At Her. She Handed Them To Me And Looked At Me.

"Where We Going?"

"Where Ever Your Brother About To Lead Us To." I Said Starting The Car And Pulled Off. Nina Is A Full Nine Months And Still Haven't Went In Labor. She A Day Over Due To Be Honest. I Guess He Not Ready To Be Ready In This World.

"I'm So Ready To Go Into Labor, Why Won't He Come Khalil." She Said Rubbing Her Stomach. I Laughed.

"It's Just A Day Nina, Calm Down." She Looked At Me.

"I'm Tired Of Being Pregnant, I Want To See Him, Lord Tristan Come On For Momma Please." I Shook My Head. We Pulled Up At The Lake And I Parked The Car. Nina Looked Around And Rested In Her Seat.

"I'm Tired."

"Girl Come On." I Said Getting Out The Car. She Open Her Door And I Went To Help Her. I Kissed Nina And Grab Her Hand And We Walked Up To The Lake House. Brandon And Money Took They Woman In First And Me And Nina Walked In. She Grasped.

"Is That Lil Wayne?" She Asked Looking At Me. I Smiled. My Baby Got A Weakness For This Nigga I Don't Know Why. Her And Izerica. He Ain't All That.

"Yes It Is, Money Got This Nigga To Perform For Izerica Come On Let's Got Sit Down."

Third Person P.O.V

As The Couple Sat Down Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake. They Was Just Here To Perform A Song For The Woman, Somethings To Get Them Ready For What Brandon And Money About To Do For Their Woman.

It's So Cute How They Care For Them. They Went Out Their Way Just To Make Them Happy. Brandon And Alanza Took What Nina Said To Them Two Months Ago To The Heart. He Knew It Was Time To Really Be Committed To Alanza.

Money Just Knew He'll Married Izerica, She Everything To The Boy, He Never Been Happier. The Men Stood Up And Grab A Mic. The Got On One Knee In Front Of The Woman And Money Started.

"Izerica The Moment I Laid Eyes On You I Knew You Was The One, You Make Me Feel Complete, You Help Melt The Lil Ice I Still Had Over My Heart, You Was One Of Kind, In Supporting Your Dreams And Mines Which I Keep Changing Because I Just Want To Be Rich, I Don't Want To Work, You The Only Female That Didn't Want To Be With Me Because You Knew I Had Money You Wanted To Be With Me Because You Got To To Know Marlon And Money, I Just Want To Know Will You Be My Wife?" Money Said Opening Up The Ring. Izerica Was Crying And Couldn't Get The Words Out She Just Shook Her Head Yes. He Smiled And Slide The Ring On Her Finger.

Brandon Grab The Mic From Money And Looked At Alanza. She Was Already In Tears. She Was So Happy Right Now Because She Never Thought This Day Will Come For Her.

"My Answer Is Yes Brandon I Don't Want A Long Speech I Know What We Got Is Unbreakable." She Said, Brandon Smiled And Slide On The Ring.

"Saved My Breath." He Said Kissing Her.

Khalil And Nina Was In Awe That Until She Pissed Herself.

"My Water Just Broke Khalil!" She Yelled. Everyone Looked At Her And Got Up. Tristan Had To Ruined The Moment.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack