Chapter 27

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

I Was Sitting At The Salon Eating McDonald's And Chocolate Dip. I Done Gain 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks, I Need To Slow Down But I Can't.

"Here Nina Go Take This." Mimi Said Handing Me A Pregnancy Test. I Looked At Her Crazy.

"I'm Not Pregnant Mimi, I Know For A Fact I'm Not Because I Ju-, Shit My Period It's Late." I Said Grabbing My Phone Looking At My Calendar. I Saw I Was A Week An A Half Late.

"Go Take It Nina, Not Only Are You Gaining Weight And Eating Weird Ass Shit You Been Having Mood Swings." She Said Handing Me The Test. I Took It And Got Up Going To The Bathroom. I Shut And Locked The Door And Went To Do My Business.

About 20 Minutes Later I Looked At The Stick And Started Crying. It's Not That I'm Not Happy That I'm Pregnant But What Khalil Going Say What We Going Do With A Baby When Someone Saying That They Pregnant With His Child.

"Nina, You Ok?" I Heard Mimi Asked From The Other Side Of The Door.

"Yea I'm Ok, I'll Be Right Out." I Clean Up And Grab A Ziplock Bag From Up Under The Sink And Put It In. I Washed My Hands And Walked Out The Bathroom Going Back To My Station.

"So?" Mimi Asked Walking Up To Me. I Handed Her The Test And She Smiled.

"Yayy For You Baby Girl, You Got A Lil Bun In The Oven."

"Yay Me." I Said Looking At My Food And Losing My Appetite. The Door Open And Guess Who Walked In. He Came Up To Me And Looked At Me Weird.

"Why You Been Crying Nina?" He Asked Lifting My Head. Mimi Sat The Ziplock Bag Down And Walked Away. He Picked It Up And Looked At It And Then Me.

"This You?"

"Yes That's Me, I'm Pregnant." I Said Sarcastically. He Looked At Me And Smiled.

"Why You Been Like That Nina, You Not Happy That We About To Have A Baby?" I Looked At Him And Back At The Floor. He Picked Me Up And Carry Me To The Back To My Office. He Sat Me On My Desk And Shut And Locked The Door.

"Yo What The Fuck Up With You Bruh?" He Asked Coming Up In My Face. I Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy. His He Serious Right Now.

"My Problem Is That I'm Pregnant And You Still Haven't Found The Girl Tha-"

"See That's Your Fucking Problem, You Always Jumping To Conclusions, I Did Find Her And Got A DNA Test Done The Child Is Not Mine That Why I'm Here, Here Are The Fucking Papers, I'm Out You Call Me When Your Attitude Gone." He Said Handing Me The Papers And Walking Out The Office. I Looked At Them And Start Crying, He Was Telling The Truth.

Now Look At Me. My Over Emotional Ass Done Got My Man Mad At Me. I Know He Going Be At Home Tonight, So I'll Talk To Him Then.

Khalil P.O.V

I Walked In The House And Went Straight To The Game Room Where I Can Take My Frustration Out On These Games. Can't Believe Nina Ass. I Told Her I Was Going Get To The Bottom Of It. Come To Find Out That The Girl Was Somebody I Use To Fuck With In High School, End Up Drugging me And Raping Me At The Club To Get Pregnant, But She Was Already Pregnant And Its Was Mines Even My Sperm Did Hit It But It's Not My Child.

Nina Sitting There Stressing Over Bull Shit, Told Her Ass I Will Never Cheat On Her Especially With No Hood Rat Ass Bitch. She About To Have My First Baby That's All To It. She Tripping. She Was So Close From Getting My Temper, Because I Feel Like That What She Been Giving Me Lately. I Love Her Yes I Do Ain't No Denying That, But She Got Cool Out With The Attitude And Shit.

"Kahlil!" I Heard Nina Yelled, I Say Quiet, She'll Fine Me. She Came Yelling My Name Until She Came In The Game Room And Saw Me In There.

"I Know You Mad At Me About Earlier And I Just Came To Say I'm Sorry, I Blew Everything Out Of Proportion, Can You Forgive Me?" She Said Climbing On Top Of Me. I Paused The Game And Sat The Controller Down. I Looked At Her.

"You Know You Can't Of Heavy Right?"

"Here Come The Fat Jokes." She Said Climbing Off Of Me. I Chuckles Softly And Grab Her Sitting Her Back On Me.

"I'm Sorry Baby But I Do Forgive Me." She Looked At Me And Hit Me.

"Damn Strong Ass, But I Forgive You, But This Attitude Gotta Go, I'm Not About To Be Dealing With The Shit."

"I Can't Help That I Have Mood Swings, It The Sign Of The Pregnancy, But I'll Try To Keep Them Under Control." I Smiled And Kissed Her Lips. She Deepen It And I Smiled. I Pulled Away And Looked At Her. Yep She Was Horny.

"I'm Not Going There With You Tonight Nina."

"One Round That's All I Ask For, Damn I Never Wanted Sex Like This, Hormones Are Everywhere Right Now." She Said Biting Her Lip. I Shook My Head And Touch Her Stomach.

"We Not Doing Anything Until We See Is Everything Ok With You And The Baby So We Going Make You A Appointment Tomorrow." She Sigh.

"Well I Guess, You Still Can Use Your Mouth." I Laughed At This Freak.

"No Not Going Happen, I'm Putting You On No Sex Restrictions." She Took Off Her Shirt And I Looked At Her Body.

"Oh For Real?" She Asked Getting Up And Taking Off Her Pants Leaving Her In Nothing But Her Matching Panties And Bra Said. I Licked My Lips And Looked At Her. She Stood Turn Around And Walked To The Door. I Got Up And Went And Picker Her.

"You Know I Can't Resist." She Smiled And I Carry Her To The Room.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack