Chapter 17

Sorry For Any Mistakes

House In Mm

Khalil P.O.V

We Was Walking Around The House And I Can Tell Nina Loved It. I Had Brought It Furnished So We Wouldn't Have To Go Through All That. It Was A Six Bedrooms With A Gym, Pool, And I Gotta Get The Game Room Installed. It's Not No Where From The Shop So It's Pretty Good, I Like It And Nina Do To.

"I Love This House." She Said Hugging Me, I Smiled And Hugged Her Back.  I Looked Around And Smiled. This House Cost Me 4.4 Million Dollars. That's A Lot Of Money But Anything For My Baby And The Kids We About To Make.

"I'm Glad You Do Baby, We Got Work To Do Tho." I Said Looking At Her. She Sigh.

"I Know I Have To Plan My Grandad Funeral, Get Some People Hired By Next Monday, Could You Get Someone To Make Flyers For The Grand Opening?"

"Anything, You Going Work All Of Us This Week Aren't You?"

"You Know It, I Love You Baby." She Said Kissing My Lips. I Picked Her Up And Carry Her Upstairs. The Time Have Came. I Walked In Our Room And Laid Her Down.

"I Love You To Nina And I Want To Make Love To You." She Smiled And Pulled Me Down Kissing My Lips. I Pulled Up The Dress She On And Pulled It Over Her Head. I Looked At Her Body And Smiled. I Removed My Shirt And Pants And She Sat Up.

"You Already Turned On." She Said Pulling Down My Boxers. She Grab My Penis And Start Licking It. She Put It In Her Mouth And Start Giving A Nigga Some Good Head. The Way She Worked Her Mouth Damn Her Tongue, Felt Like so Was Floating On Clouds.

"Ooh Baby." I Said Looking Down At Her. She Was Taking All Of Me. I Moan Goan All That, She The Best I Had. She Was Driving Me Insane. She Pulled It Out Her Mouth And Looked Up And Smiled. I Smiled And Laid Her Back.

"My Turn." I Removed Her Panties And Dive In. I Flick My Tongue On Her Clit, Making Her Arch Her Back And Grab At The Cover.

"Oh Shit, Khalil." She Moan.

"Moan My Name Baby." I Said As I Stuck A Finger In Her. She Went Crazy. I Smiled And Flicked My Tongue On Her Clit. I Let My Tongue Explore Her Ocean. She Tasted So Sweet And Good. Like A Watermelon Airhead. I'm So Loving This, Damn I Love This Girl.

"I'm About To Coooommmmeeeee." She Said Letting Out All Of Juices. I Licked Her Up Clean. I Stood Up And Hover Over Her And Kisser Her Lips, She Smiled.

"I Taste Good."

"Yes You Do." I Said Easing Myself In Her. She Moan And Grab At My Back. I Moved In And Out Her Going Slow. She Start Playing With My Dreads And I Smiled. I Picked Up My Pace And Gave Her All Of Me. It Was Like My First Time All Over Again But With The Right Person. The Person I'm About To Quit The Game For And Spend The Rest Of My Life With.

...................

Next Day

Nina P.O.V

Me And Khalil Walked In The Shop And I Saw Mimi Them Still Doing Stuff.

"What Y'all Doing?" I Asked Walking Over Towards Them.

"Making These Signs That You Should Be Making." She Said Standing Up Looking At Me And Khalil. I Looked At Him And Back Her.

"Where Y'all Going Dress Alike?" She Asked. I Smiled.

"We Going To Take Pictures, Gotta Show Off My Engagement Ring." I Said Flashing It In Her Face.

They Outfit In Mm

They Outfit In Mm

"Bitch You Getting Married, I'm So Happy For You, I'm Going Cry, Yolanda Our Girl Getting Married." She Said Getting Excited. I Laughed.

"Yes Bitches I'm Getting Married." They Laughed. It Been A Wonderful Day So Far, Last Was Even Better. They Smiled.

"So We Going Get Some Nieces And Nephews?" Yolanda Asked.

"We Working On It." Khalil Said Wrapping His Arms Around Me. I Smiled.

"Yea Y'all Will Get Them." The Shop Door Open And We Looked At Saw Money.

"Nigga What You Doing Here?" Khalil Asked.

"Came To Work, I Ain't Got Shit Else To Do, Suga Done Took Off The Trap So Why Not Come Paint." Khalil Looked At Him And Just Shrug. I Know Money Hurt By What Went Down With Cassie, I Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Tho.

"Alright, I'm Going Holla At You Later, Come On Nina We Don't Want To Be Late." I Hugged Mimi And Yolanda And We Walked Out The Shop And Got Back In His Car. He Started It And Pulled Off.

"Is Money Hurt On What Happen Between Y'all And Cassie?" I Asked Looking At Him. He Looked At Me And Back At The Road.

"Yea He Hurt, He Hurt Because She Was Using Drugs, Fucking His Homeboy And Killed His Child, Wouldn't That Break Your Heart, Because It Sure In The Hell Will Break Mines." He Said Balling His Fist. I Touch It And He Looked At Me.

"I Will Be Hurt Khalil And I Know You're Hurt By It To, She Was Your Blood Sister, Why Don't You Call And See How She Doing." I Said Looking Up At Him. He Stop At A Red Light And Looked At Me.

"You Want Me To Call Her After All The Bullshit She Put Me Through Since We Start Talking, You're A Unbelievable Person, I Can't Believe You're Mines."

"Believe It Or Not But I'm Wearing The Proof." I Said Flashing My Ring In His Face. He Smiled And Leaned Over And Kissed My Lips. He Pulled Away And Pulled Off. I Guess My Grandma Was Right, I Was Going Grown Up And Be A Successful Woman. I Have My Own Business, A Man That I'm About To Grow Old With. I'm Living The Life I Always Just See In Movies. I Never Thought I'll Find True Love But I Did.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack