Chapter 25

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

It's Been Two Weeks Since My Grand Opening And I Picked Up On A Lot Of Regular Customers, I Mean I Do Get A Lot Of New People Each Day But I Stick To The Regular, I'm So Proud Of Me. Me And Khalil Doing Good Also, Last Week We Went To The Court House And Got Married, Me Or Him Didn't Want A Big Wedding. So Why Not Just Get Married At The Court House. We Have Like Three Different Copies Of Our Marriage Licenses Hanging Up.

Brandon Them Went Back To New York But They Told Me They're Be Sure To Be Back. I Been All Jolly And Happy Later Mimi And Yolanda Been Looking At Me Weird But I'm Just Happy, I'm Where I Want To Be.

"Baby Where You Put My Chain?" Khalil Asked As He Walked In The Room. I Stood Uo And Walked To Her Dresser And Grab His Chain Off The Mirror. He Smiled And Took It From Me.

"You Getting A Lil Big You Should Cut Down On Them Cinnamon Toast Sticks." He Said Slapping My Butt.

"Whatever, But While You Out Can You Bring Me Some Of Those, Chocolate Dip And Chocolate Milk." I Said Sitting Back Down. He Looked At Me Weird And I Looked At Him.

"Why All This Damn Chocolate, What The Hell Going On With You?"

"Nothing It's Just Something I'm Craving, Where You Going Anyway?" I Asked Looking At Him Dressed All Up, I Looked At The Time And Saw It Was 8 I Have Not Been Laying In Bed All Day.

"Going To The Club I Told You This Nina, Do You Want Me To Stay Home With You?" He Asked Laying Next To Me. I Thought About It And He Need This He Been Helping Me A Lot And I Know He Not Going Be Gone That Long.

"No You Good, Please Don't Wake Me When You Come In The House." I Said Kissing His Lips.

"Ok Baby Love You."

"Love You To." He Got Up And Walked Out The Room. I Smiled And Snuggle With His Pillow, It's A Habit When He Not Here. I Had The Day Off So I Just Chilled In Bed All Day I Can't Believe That. My Phone Start Ringing And I Saw It Was Mimi Face Timing Me. I Picked It Up And Waited For It To Connect. When It Did I Saw Her Laying Down With Yolanda.

"What You Doing Babymama?"

"The Same Thing Y'all Doing Only I'm Alone."

"Aww, Where Your Husband?"

"Gone To The Club With Money And Some More People, He Needed To Have Some Fun He Been Stressing Over The House And Me Lately And Haven't Had Time For His Self So I Gave Him This."

"Look At You Been A Good Wife, Well I Was Calling To Check Up On You Me And Yolanda Finally Getting Along So We About To See If We Can Watch A Movie Without Been On Each Other."

"Alright, See Y'all At Work Tomorrow." I Said Hanging Up The Phone. I Smiled And Got Comfortable Going To Sleep.

Khalil P.O.V

We Was Sitting In The Club Up In Vip Section And I Was Just Really Missing Nina. I Might Have My First Drink Tonight Just To Celebrate My Marriage, Yes I'm A Married Man.

"You Going Get A Drink Today?" Suga Asked.

"Yea What  Y'all Think I She Get?" I Asked Looking At Them They Smiled.

"We Got You."  Suga Said Calling Over A Waitress, I Smiled. Let's Get This Party Started. I Can't Get To Fucked Up Tho. Damn I Wish I Could Have Brought Nina But I Know She Tired From Working. Glad I Did Tied The Knot. Our Wedding Bands Define Us. I Looked At Mines And Smiled.

Rings In Mm

Rings In Mm

The Waitress Came Back With The Drinks And I Looked At Her. She Sat Everything Down And They Handed Me A Drink.

"Enjoy." She Said Walking Off.

"To Our Boy Rage, He Done Tied The Knot With A Beautiful Woman, Which Is True She Is A Goddess, To Our Boy Rage." Suga Said. We Started Drinking And I Mean That Shit Was Strong As Hell.

After Like Three Of Whatever I Had I Was Gone. I Don't Even Know What It Was And I Didn't Even Ask Because They Would Have Never Told Me. I Got Up And Walked To The Bathroom. My Vision Was Getting Blurry. I'm Fucked Up.

Money P.O.V

I Didn't Really Get Drunk Because I Gotta Take These Niggas Home. Suga And Khalil Fucked Up And I Don't Even Know Where That Nigga Khalil At. I Got Up And Grab Suga This Nigga Big As Hell And Drunk.

"Suga Nigga Come On We Gotta Go." I Said Slapping His Face. We Walked Out The Vip Section And I Took Him To The Car. After He Was In I Went Back In The Club In Search Of Khalil. I Walked To The Bathroom And Looked In The Stalls. When I Got To The Last One I Saw This Nigga Laid Out With His Dick All Out. I Shook My Head. Lord Please Help Me Right Now. I Pulled His Pants Up And Walked Out To Go Get A Bouncer.

.................

I Was In My Living Room Watching Tv When I Saw Khalil Walked In. He Looked Fucked Up.

"Aye Bro What Happen Last Night?" He Asked Sitting Down Touching His Head. I Laughed At Him, I Don't Know How He Got Drunk Off Of Gin And Juice But He Was Pretty Fucked Up.

"You Got Drunk Last Night And Pass Out In The Bathroom Room." I Said Looking At Him. He Kept Touching His Head And Looking Around.

"You Ok Man?"

"Yea I Gotta Get Home To Nina." He Said Getting Up Stumbler Everywhere. I Chuckles And Got Up.

"I'll Take Your Ass Home Come On." I Said Helping Him Out The Door. We Got In The Car And I Started It Pulling Off.

"Somethings Wasn't Right About Last Night And I Can't Remember." He Said. I Looked At Him And Back At The Road, Hope It's Not Nothing To Swear.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack