Chapter 32

Sorry For Any Mistakes

1 Month Later

Nina P.O.V

"Stop And Give It Back." I Said Trying To Take My Drink Out Of Khalil Hand. He Playing To Much Right Now.

"You Not Suppose To Be Drinking This Strong As Shit Anyway, Go Get A Juice Or Some Water." He Said Drinking It.

"You Are Somethings I Swear." I Said Getting Off The Couch And Going Into The Kitchen. If Since Dr.Carson Told Me To Eat Healthy And Stay Away From A Lot Of Fatty Foods He Been On My Ass. He Only Allow Me To Have My Cravings. I Got My Lil Baby Bump But It's Not Big But You Can Tell I'm Pregnant, I'm 18 Weeks. I'm So Happy.

I Grab The Coca Pebbles And A Bowl And Fix Me Some. I Grab The Milk And Pour Some In My Bowl. I Grab A Spoon And Started Eating.

"Her Fat Ass In Here Eating, Damn When You Not Eating Girl." Money Said Walking In. I Looked At Him And Gave Him The Middle Finger. Soon Mimi And Yolanda Walked In The Kitchen.

"Hay Bae." Mimi Said Hugging Me. I Smiled.

"Hey What Y'all Three Doing Together?" I Asked Looking At All Of Them.

"You Know That Threesome We Been Talking About Doing For Like Two Months Now, Well We Did It Last Night And Money Was Our Guest Of Honor." Mimi Said Sitting Down Next To Me.

"Yea Bae They Had A Threesome When You Going Give Me One?" Khalil Asked Coming In The Kitchen I Looked At Him Crazy.

"We We Divorce And You Got Another Woman, So That Mean You Will Never In Your Life Get A Thressome From Me Playboy." They Laughed But I Was So Serious.

"I Was Just Playing Baby, You All The Woman I Need."

"Mhm Whatever, What Y'all Doing Here?"

"Came To See Our Fat Stuff, You Are Getting Fat Baby." Yolanda Said I Gave Her A Mug.

"I Know My Face Done Got All Fat, Since Y'all Here We All Can Go Christmas Shopping, And Y'all Can Help Put Up The Christmas Tree, That Khalil Brought For 800 Dollars." I Said Looking At Him. Got Damn Tree Was High.

"It's A Live Tree That's Why." He Said, I Looked At Him.

"Yea A Live Tree That Got Live Bugs." I Said Getting Up. I Put My Bowl In The Sink And Walked Out The Kitchen Going Upstairs. I Walked In Our Room To Put On Some Clothes. I Walked In The Closet And Turn The Light On, I Went To My Side And Looked Through My Dresses.

I Found A Sweater Dress And I Grab My Long Black Boots. I Walked Out The Closet And Saw Khalil Sitting On The Bed. He Looked At Me And Smiled, He Been Real Jolly Lately.

"Come On Get Ready Girl, You Suggested That We Go Shopping." I Smiled.

"I Am, Want To Join Me In The Shower." He Smiled And Got Up Picking Me Up And Going To The Bathroom.

.................

We Was Walking Around The Mall Really Not Getting Anything. We Done Went Into Five Different Store And Came Out With Nothing.  I Really Don't Know What To Get Anyone To Be Honest.

"We Been Here For Like Two Hours And I Can't Find Nothing." Mimi Said.

"I Know Right, Why Did I Think Of This, Let's Just Go Back To The House And Decorate." They All Nodded And We Walked Out The Mall, I Did Get Some Things Off Line.

..................

Me,Mimi, And Yolanda Was Putting Lights And Ornaments On The Tree. The Men Was Outside Putting Up Lights. The Tree Actually Look Nice I Like It. 

Christmas Tree In Mm

"So How The Pregnant Life?" Yolanda Asked. I Looked At Her.

"Do Y'all See Me, I'm Fat And Tired All The Time, Top It All Off, I Have To Use The Bathroom 10 Times A Day." They Going Laughed. Yea It's Funny To Everyone But Me.  They Not The One Carrying Another Human Being.

Khalil P.O.V

We Was Done Putting Up Lights And Now These Niggas Was Out Here Smoking. I Was Just Enjoying The Peace Before I Have To Go Back In The House. Nina Being 5 Months Pregnant Is Somethings No Lie, But I Think I'm The Bad Guy Because I'm Always Getting On Her About What She Eating Or The Amount Of Stress She Been Under. She Be Worrying About Everything And Everybody When She Don't Think Twice About Herself, She Slowing Down Tho, Probably Tired Of My Damn Mouth.

"So The Pregnancy How Its Going?" Suga Asked, I Looked At Him.

"It's Going Fine I Guess, She Doing Everything She Suppose To Be Doing Now Thats I'm Always On Her Ass." 

"That What I'm Talking About, Get In That Ass, Money Which You Going Get Pregnant Mimi Or Yolanda?" Suga Asked Looking At Him, I Can't Believe They Actually When Through With That Threesome. 

"I Don't Even Know, Get Them Pregnant At The Same Damn Time, Yea I'll Like That."

"No The Hell You Not, Nina Is One Pregnant Woman And She Is Enough For Me, I Don't Think You Going Be Able To Handle Two Pregnant Women At The Same Damn Time, They Hormones Are All Over The Place, One Minute Nina Be Happy The Next She Ready To Cut A Nigga, Don't Do It." He Laughed.

"I Was Playing, I Don't Think I Want Kids Anymore, Especially What Happen After Cassie, Mimi And Yolanda They To Good For Me To Do That To Them."

"Look At This Nigga He Done Let That Ice Melt." Suga Said, I Laughed, He Was Right. Money Had Grew This Ice Box Over His Heart And I Mean The Nigga Was Rude To Every Female He Didn't Know, I Never Saw Him Turn Down No Head From A Stripper.

"I Had To Let Go The Past, Now It Time For Me To Find A Woman Like Khalil Did, Tired Of Just Fucking Around, To Grown For This Shit."

"I Feel Ya." I Sat There And Thought, Our Lives Have Changed In These Couple Of Months, We Done Been Through Hell And Back Now Look At Us, One Big Happy Ass Family. I Don't Know How Long It's Going Stay This Way But I Hope It Stay Like This For A Long Time, I'm Not Up For No More Drama.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack