Chapter 22

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

I Walked In Brandon Hospital And Saw Him Hooker Up To All These Machines. The Doctor Said He Was Shot In The Neck And When They Was Trying To Survive Him, He Went Into A Coma. I Had Get Him A Private Room And Security, The Police Been Watching The House And All That, So No Weird Activities. I Don't Even Think I Can Open The Salon Friday, It's Two Days From Now, Khalil Them Go Back To Court Monday And I Don't Know When Brandon Going Wake Up. I Grab His Hand And Rubbed His Forehead.

"You Know Brandon You And Me Look Like Momma Even Tho We Got Different Daddies, It's Like She Made Us By Herself, I'm Glad You're In My Life But You Can't Die On Me So Quick, We Just Met, I Don't Know If You Got A Mrs Or Any Kids. So I Need You To Wake Up For Me. Squeeze My Hand If You Hear Me Bran."  I Smiled When I Saw His Eyes Open. I Removed The Mask And Hugged Him. He Fletched.

"I'm Up Nina, Just Not So Ruff."

"I'm Sorry, I'm Just So Happy You're Up, Look I Don't Know How Long You Have To Stay In Here Or If They Going Take You To Jail But Just Relax, Is There Anyone Important I Should Give A Call?"

"Yea My Pregnant Girl Up In New York."

"Ok I Got Your Phone And Everything Else."

"Alright, Jail?, Who In Jail?"

"No One Now, I Just Bailed Out Khalil Them Yesterday, The Police Didn't Say Anything About You So That How I Know It's Was A Set Up."

"Damn Glad That Nigga Dead Now." I Laughed.

"Why Y'all All Say That, But I'm Kinda Glad To One Less Burden Left Off My Chest."

"Yea I'm Still Sorry Nina, I Should Have Kilt Him When I Found Out He Did It."

"It's Over Now Brandon We Don't Have To Talk About It Anymore, How Far Along Is Your Girlfriend, I Don't Want Her Traveling If She About To Pop."

"She Just Four Months, I Know She Going Have Attitude With Me." He Said Chuckles Softly.

"I'll Make Sure She Don't You Get Some Rest And I'll Be Later Gotta Go See What Going On With My Salon." I Said Kissing His Cheek.

"Thanks For Everything Nina."

"Anything For Family." I Said Smiling Getting Up And Walking Out The Door. I Walked To The Elevator And Got On. I Push The Button For The Lobby And Rode It Down, I Always Hated Elevator. It Stopped And I Step Off Leaving Out The Hospital. My Phone Start Ringing And I Picked It Up.

"Hello."

"Baby Do Not Get In Your Car." I Heard Khalil Yelled Through The Phone. I Looked Up And Saw My Car Go Up Into Flames.

"What The Hell Is Going On Khalil?" I Asked As I Fell To The Ground.

"I Don't Know But Money On His Way Just Be Looking Out Nina, We Gotta Figure This Shit Out Before One Of Us Die."

"Alright." I Said Hanging Up The Phone. Money Pulled Up On The Side Of Me And I Got In The Car. He Pulled Off And I Just Stay Quiet. This Shit Here Crazy.

"You Ok?"

"Yea I'm Fine." I Said Looking Out The Window. He Pulled Up At The House And We Got Out The Car Walking In.

"Khalil Where You At!?" I Yelled.

"In The Family Room." I Walked Toward The Family Room And Saw Him Sitting On The Couch With Suga And They Lawyer.

"What The Fuck Is Going On, This Nigga Dead And We Still Getting Threats."

"He Did Tell Us To Watch Our Back, Now Come Sit Down, We Got A Lead On Who It Is." I Sat Next To Him And Looked At The Computer.

"Nina You Know How To Use A Gun?" Khalil Asked Me.

"I Rather Slice A Bitch Throat." I Said Looking At Him.

"Well Since We Can't Leave The House, You Mimi And Yolanda Going Have To Go Kill These Two." He Said Showing Me Pictures Of Leonard Wife And Daughter

"Ok I'll Do Whatever I Have To Do."

"Ok Get Mimi And Yolanda Over Here So Y'all Can Get Ready." I Got Up And Walked Upstairs. Ain't This Bout Bitch.

...................

"We Going Go Knock On The Door And Do Everything Then, Y'all Got Silence On Your Guns?" I Asked As We Looked Up At The House.

"Yea We Good."

"Alright Come On." We Got Out The Car And Walked Up To The House. I Knocked On The Door And Waited For Someone To Answer It. It Open And I Push Lisa Aside And We Walked In. I Shut And Locked The Door.

"Mimi Go Down The Hall And To The Right Into They Camera Room." She Nodded And Me And Yolanda Grab Her And Walked In The Living Room. I Sat Her Down And Looked At Her.

"You Should Really Ask Who Is It, Before Answering Your Door."

"What Do You Want Nina, Is It Money?"

"Why Will I Need Money, I Need For You To Drink This And Die Slow, If You Make It Hard I'm Going Have To Cut Your Throat." I Said Pulling Out My Knife And This Liquid That Khalil Them Lawyer Got For Us. I Open Her Mouth And Yolanda Pour It In.

"Swallow It Now." She Swallow It And I Sat Next To Her.

"Go Find The Daughter." Yolanda Nodded Her Head And Walked Away. I Start Listening To The Music That Was Playing In My Head, Some Might Think I'm Crazy But I'm Just Different. I Looked Over And Lisa.

"Open Your Mouth." She Open It And I Looked In. I Pulled Out My Knife And Looked At Her.

"If You Don't Be Dead In The Next 5 Minutes I'm Going Kill You." I Said Getting Up. Yolanda Walked In With A Already Dead Gloria.

"She Drunk It?"

"She Was Dead When I Found Her." I Shook My Head.

"You Killed Your Own Daughter Wow, Now You Going Kill Yourself Or I'm Going Have To Do It." I Said Pouring Some More In Her Mouth. I Made Her Swallow It.

"Mimi Come On Girl." I Said Walking Towards The Back Hearing Noises. I Walked In The Room And Saw Her Fighting Someone. I Jumped In And Pulled Them Apart. I Looked At Her And Shook My Head.

"Got Damn Cassie I Just Got Your Brother To Forgive You But I Don't Think He Can After This." I Said Grabbing Her And Walking Out The Room. We Walked Back In The Living Room And I Looked At Yolanda.

"Is She Dead." She Checked Her Pulse.

"Yea She Dead, Who This Bitch?"

"Cassie Khalil Sister, She Been Working Against Her Brother, Let's Go." I Said Walking Out The House. We Walked To The Car And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off.

..............

"Nina Why In The Hell Do Y'all Have Cassie, We Didn't Say Take A Trip." Khalil Said As He Walked In The Living Room.

"We Didn't She Was There When We Got There, Her And Mimi Was Fighting, Now You Ask Your Sister Why She Was There." I Said Looking At Him. He Looked At Her.

"Why You Were At They House Cassie?"

"Because I Was The One That Shot You And That Other Dude, See I Don't Won't Anything To Do With You."

"Kill Her." He Said Walking Out The Living.

"Y'all Heard Him." I Said Getting Up And Walking Behind Him. Damn It Been A Day And Night.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack