Chapter 26

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

Every Since Khalil Went To The Club That Night, He Been Distance And Talking To Himself. I Don't Know What Happen But I'm Going Find Out. I Can't Go To Him Because He Going Ignore Me So I Went To Money Who Dropped Him Off The Other Day. I Pulled Up At Money House And Parked My Car. I Got Out And Walked Up To His Door. I Knocked And Waited. He Open It And Looked At Me.

"Nina, What You Doing Here?" I Push Him Out The Way And Walked In. He Shut The Door And Looked At Me.

"What Happen At The Club Marlon And Don't Lie To Me, Because If You Do You And Your Boy Going Be Without A Dick." I Said Looking At Him.

"Your Boy Got Fucked Up That's All I Know, I Found His Ass Half Naked In The Bathroom, That's All I Know Like So Swear, You Haven't Asked Him?"

"No He Been Distant, Walking Around Talking To His Self And Shit, I'm So Stressed Right Now." I Said Wiping The Tears That Was Falling, I Been Getting Emotional About Everything Lately.

"Nina Go Talk To Your Husband, I Know Khalil And He Wouldn't Do Anything To Hurt You, Especially Not On Purpose Just Go Home And Talk To Him." Money Said Hugging Me. I Hugged Back. I Walked Out His House And Back To The Car. I Got In Started It And Pulled Off I Gotta Get Back To The Shop. I'll Talk To Khalil When I Get Home, I Don't Even Think He At Home.

I Pulled Up At The Shop In 30 Minutes And Parked My Car. I Got Out And Walked In. I Went To My Station And Sat Down. I'm Really Not In The Mood To Do Hair. I Know He Not Cheating On Me I Know That For A Fact But What The Hell Is Going On With Him.

"Nina You Good?" Mimi Asked As She Walked Up To Me. I Looked At Her.

"Yea I'm Fine, You Got Somethings To Eat?"

"No I Was About To Go To Lunch Want Me To Bring You Something Back?"

"Yea Somethings With Chocolate In It."

"What The Hell I'm Going Get Somethings With Chocolate In It, Like A Chocolate Cake Or Somethings Nina."

"No Some Chicken Nuggets And Chocolate Dip, Somethings Salty And Sweet." She Laughed And Walked Away From Me. I Pulled My Phone Out And Looked At The Time. 5:16. I Said And Unlocked My Phone To Call Khalil. I Went To His Number And Pressed Call. I Put The Phone Up To My Ear And Heard It Ringing.

"What's Good." He Said Picking Up The Phone See What I'm Talking About.

"Khalil Come To The Salon Now We Need To Talk."

"Man Ok." I Hung Up The Phone And My Temper Went From The Bottom Of The Meter To The Top. I'm Beyond Heated Right Now. I Heard The Door And I Looked At It. I Saw A Older Come In.

"Yes How Can I Help You?" I Asked Walking Towards Her.

"Just Came To Get A Touch Up."

"Tony Can You Get Her, I Gotta Go Handle Somethings Real Quick." I Said As I Saw Khalil Walked In And To The Back.

"Yea Sure." He Said Walking Over Towards Her. I Walked To My Station And Grab My Purse Walking To The Back. I Walked In My Office And Saw Him Sitting Down With His Head Down. I Close The Door And Sat Down.

"Khalil What The Fuck Is Going On With You?" I Asked Folding My Arms. He Looked Up And At Me And I Looked At Him. He Looked Tired And Stressed Out But I'm Stressed To.

"It Ain't Shit Wrong With Me, Is This Why You Call Me Here To Argue Nina, I'm Out." He Said Getting Up.

"Sit Down Khalil I Don't Won't To Argue With You, I Want To Talk, You Been Acting Like A Real Bitch Since Y'all Went To The Club, Now What Happen What You Not Telling Me?" He Looked At Me And Sat Back Down.

"I Don't Remember That's What's Bothering Me, I Didn't Even Mean To Get Fucked Up The Way I Did."

"Is That's Why You Been So Nasty Towards Me Because You Can't Remember What Went Down At The Club That Really Grown Of You Khalil, I'm Going Stay At A Hotel Tonight."

"No The Hell You Not, If You Not At Home By 11 I'm Coming To Look For Your Ass, Now I'm Out, I'm Not Playing With You Either Nina, I'm Sorry, I Love You Girl." He Said Grabbing My Face All Ruff And Kissing My Lips.

"I Love You To." I Said As He Walked Out The Room. I Smiled Tell A Nigga You Going To A Hotel And They Straighten Up.

Khalil P.O.V

I Sat In My Car In The Driveway Of The House And Just Thought. I Don't Remember Shit That Happen That Night, It's Like Everything Is A Blurry. All I Know Is I Was Fucked Up. These Moods Swings I Don't Know Where They Coming, I Wasn't Been Rude To Nina On Purpose Or Anyone, Money Them Said I Was Coming Off Hard To. I Gotta Figure Out What Happen That Night. I Started The Car And Pulled Off Heading Towards The Club.

...................

"You Know That Girl Right There?" Money Asked As We Watched The Tape From The Club. I Stopped It.

"That's The Girl That Was At The Salon And The Waitress From The Other Night." I Said Looking At Her. He Shook His Head.

"Bruh She Went Right After You, No One Else, Do You Remember What Happen?"

"Hell Naw I Don't, After I Walked In The Bathroom My Vision Start To Get Blurry."

"You Better Go Find The Hoe Before Your Marriage Be Over Before It Get Started."

"No Use Of Doing That Congratulations On Your New Baby Khalil Darling." Nina Said Throwing Papers On My Lap. I Picked Them Up And Looked At Them It Was Papers From A Doctor Saying Some Girl Was Pregnant. I Got Up And Ran After Her. I Walked In The Room And Saw Her Packing.

"Nina Stop, This Can't Be My Child I Swear, I Haven't Slept With No One, I Haven't Even Touched A Female, I Love You And Only You, Please Believe Me." I Said Grabbing Her. She Looked At Me With Tears Streaming Down Her Face. I Hugged Her.

"Khalil I Wanted To Be The First To Have Your Child."

"And You Will This Don't Make Any Sense, I Swear I'm Going Get Down To The Bottom Of This Please Just Don't Leave Me." I Said Wiping Her Tears.

"Fine Khalil." I Kissed Her Lips And Hugged Her. I Can't Lose Her.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack