Chapter 31

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

I Been Busy All Damn Day And I'm Tired. I Was Currently Doing Some Braids On A Lil Girl Head. Still Haven't Found Anyone To Work Upstairs Just Yet But I Been Looking Me And Khalil Just Been So Excited About The Pregnancy And Its Just A Lot Right Now. I Been On My Feet Since 8 This Morning And I Need To Sit Down But It's Around Holiday Time And Everyone Want They Hair Done Before They Go Visit Family.

This Will Be My First Thanksgiving Without My Grandpa Lord Knows I Miss Him. Some Nights I Just Sit Up And Look At Pictures Of Him And Just Cry, I Haven't Let Khalil Know I Been Doing That Because He Stress Over Me Enough. I Know One Thing After I Get Done With This Lil Girl Head I'm Sitting My Fat Ass Down. I'm Hungry To. I Was Almost Finished When Brandon Them Come Walking In With Food. I Started To Drool.

Kahlil Walked Over And Kissed My Cheek And Sat Next To Me. I Smiled.

"What Y'all Doing Here?" Mimi Asked Looking At Them.

"We Brought Y'all Food, Can We Get A Thank You?" Money Said Walking Up To Her And Yolanda. He Wrap His Arms Around Them And I Laughed

"I See Y'all, But Money It's Kids In Here." I Said Getting Serious, I Can't Have That. He Turn Around And Came And Sat Down.

"We'll Talk Later." I Shook My Head And Looked At Khalil.

"Why You So Quiet Baby?"  He Was Staring Into Space.

"Huh?,Um, My Bad I'm Just Thinking, How Long You Been On Your Feet Nina?" He Asked Looking At Them. I Know They Swelled Up. I Got Done With Her Head And Her Mom Came And Paid Me And I Sat Down Totally Ignoring His Question. I Took My Slide Off And Start Rubbing Them. He Walked Up To Me And Lift My Head.

"You Not Going Answer Me, Do You Really Want To Do This Here?" I Looked At Him.

"Since Eight Ok." He Chuckles Softly, Now In Scared Whenever He Do That I Know He Mad. He Nodded His Head And Went And Sat Back Down. Lord Why Nina.

"Have You Eaten?" Lie Girl Lie Girl, That's What My Head Was Telling Me But I End Up Saying.

"No." Everybody Got Quiet And Start Looking At Us.

"Let's Go." Dammit Nina Now Look What You Done Got Yourself In. I Got Up And Slide In My Shoes And Grab My Purse.

"Lock Up For Me Mimi."

"I Will, See You Later Khalil." She Said He Just Threw His Hand Up And Walked Out the Shop With Me Behind Him. I Got In The Car And So Did He. He Started It And Pulled Off. I Looked At Him And Saw Him Mumbling To His Self. Now He Going Try And Keep Me In The House Or I'm Not Going Be Able To Work Long Hours.

"You Going Say Somethings Khalil?" I Asked Touching His Arm. He Just Shrug My Hand Off and Say Quiet Until We Pulled Up At The House. He Parked The Car And We Got Out. I Walked In And Went Straight Upstairs. Him And His Damn Attitude But He Had The Nerve To Tell Me About Mines. I Slide Off My Shoes And Laid Down In The Bed Relaxing, This Actually Feel So Good.

Soon Khalil Walked In With A Plate Of Food.

"Sit Up And Eat Nina." I Sat Up And He Sat The Food Down And I Start Eating. He Sat At The Foot Of The Bed And Start Rubbing My Feet.

"I'm Going Tell You Like This Your Hours At The Salon Going Have To Be Cut Back, Mimi Or Yolanda Going Have To Open For You, You Going Have To Go In And 9 Or 10 And Get Off Like At Eight, Ain't No Standing On Your Feet For No Nine Fucking Hours Nina, And You Not Eating Hell Naw You Know Better Have You Been Taking Your Medicine?" He Asked Looking Back At Me.

"Yes I Have, The Only Reason I Was On My Feet All Day Is Because We Was Busy"

"I Don't Give A Fuck, We Going Have To Find Some People To Work Upstairs To, You Are Not About To Over Working Yourself While You're Pregnant, So Tomorrow We Interviewing Whoever Come In For The Job."

"Alright, I Hear You Khalil." I Said Getting Uo And Sitting The Plate On The Dresser And Going To The Bathroom. What I Tell Y'all, He Was Going Cut Back My Hours At The Salon Now He Want Me To Hire Some More People. That's Husband Of Mines. I Love Him And I Know He Look Out For Me And The Baby But I'm Fine, The Baby Fine, We're Fine.

I Turn The Shower On And Stripped Out Of My Clothes. I Stepped In And Let The Water Hit My Body. My Breast Done Went Up A Cup Size And They Hurt Like Hell. When I Looked Up These Things They Said It Was Common Especially If It Was Your First Baby, The First Baby Is The Hardest.

Khalil P.O.V

I'm Not Mad At Nina It's Just The Simple Things That She Don't See But I Do. I Don't Want Nothing To Go Wrong Doing Her Pregnancy. I Told Her I Was Going Make It As Comfortable As I Can. I'm Just Being A Good Husband. I Know Her Shop Is Her Heart And I Wouldn't Dare Take That Away From Her, I Love Her And My Unborn And I Don't Want Anything To Happen To Them.

Over Working I Don't Like That, I Will Get On Her Ass If She Wasn't Pregnant, I Don't Even Over Work My Damn Self, So I Wouldn't Let Her Do It To Herself. I'm The One That's Going Stress About Everything Because I Don't Want Her Doing It.

I Don't Need My Woman Stressing Over Shit Point Blank Period. She Walked Out The Bathroom Wrap In A Towel. She Came And Laid Down.

"How You Feeling?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"Tired, Kahlil Just Hold Me, I Just Really Want To Cuddle With You Right Now."  I Move Toward Her And Wrap My Arms Around Her Kissing Her Lips.

"I Love You Nina And I Don't Want You To Think I'm Being  Hard On You Because I'm Not."

"I Love You To Khalil And I Know That, You Just Being My Husband, I Should Really Start Doing My Wifey Duty." I Smiled And Kissed Her Lips.

"You Already Do, Let's Just Go To Sleep, And Not Stress Right Now." She Move A Lil Closer Into My Chest And I Put My Chin On Her Hand Closing My Eyes. This My Baby And I Will Do Anything To Keep Her Happy And Safe.