Chapter 15

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Khalil P.O.V

Me And Money Was Still Sitting At The Hospital Waiting For Them To Come Tell Me Something.

"Family Of Nina Ross?" A Doctor Asked As She Came Out. We Got Up And Walked Up To Her.

"Is She Ok?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"Yes She Fine, There Somethings You Should Know, Not Only Was She Attack But She Was Raped." She Said Looking At Me. I Shook My Head.

"No,No, No, This Can't Be Happening To Me, Is There Anyway You Can Find Out Who Did This?"

"She Wasn't Raped By A Penis But Some Type Of Objects, Whoever Did This Want To See Her Suffer."

"Can I Just See Her?"

"Yea Come On." We Walked To The Back And To Her Room. I Walked In And I Saw Nina Looking Down, Crying. I Dropped My Head And Walked Toward Her.

"Nina I'm So Sorry." I Said Grabbing Her Hand. She Looked At Me. I Couldn't Do Nothing But Cry With Her. I Love This Girl. Some People Might So You Can't Love A Person Without Knowing Them Fully But I Know That She Is Not Like Others.

"Khalil, I'm So Hurt Right Now, I Want You To Know That I'm Falling In Love With You, I Never Felt The Way I Do For You For No Other, Promise That You'll Find Who Did This."

"I Promise Baby, I Love You, Now Get Some Rest And I'll Come See You In Morning." I Kissed Her Lips And Got Up Leaving Out The Room I Walked Back To The Waiting Room And To Money.

"Come On We Gotta Get Amber And Cassie To Confess To This Shit." He Got Up And We Walked Out The Hospital. I Got In My Car And He Got In Him. I Pulled Off And Headed Toward Cassie House. I Can't Believe This Shit, Cassie Out Of All People.

I Still Can't Wrap My Mind Around This, My Own Sister Will Try And Kill Someone Over Some Dick. She Becoming More Of Her Friends Everyday. She Pregnant And Pulling Her Baby In Harm Way. Just Stupid.

I Pulled Up At Her House And Parked On The Curb. I Turn My Car Off And Looked Up At Her House. I Saw E-Dog And Amber Cad Outside.

"Why The Fuck Is This Nigga At My Sister House?" I Asked Myself As I Got Out The Car. I Saw Money Pulled Up On The Side Of Me And Got Out. He Looked Up At The House And Looked At Me.

"Is That E-Dog Car?"

"It Look Like It To Me, Come On Let's Be Quiet Tho." I Said Pulling My Gun Out My Side. We Walked Up To The Door And I Unlocked It. We Walked In And It's Was Dark. We Walked In Her Living And Didn't See Nothing. We Walked Upstairs And Heard Moaning.

"You Hear That?" I Asked Looking At Money.

"Yea." We Walked To Her Room And I Open The Door And Saw These Nigga Having A Threesome. I Walked Up Behind E-Dog And Hit Him With My Gun Knocking Him Out.

"Get The Fuck Up And Put Some Clothes On." I Said To Cassie And Amber. I Looked At Money And He Was Mad, I Bet His Supposedly Babymama Fucking One Of Our Boys. I Walked Out The Room And Downstairs And Sat Down. What The Fuck Have Gotten Into My Sister. I Looked Around And Saw Coke On The Table. I Picked It Up. I Saw Them Enter The Living Room And I Stood Up.

"How Long Cassie?" I Asked Looking At Her. She Rolled Her Eyes And Sat Down. I Was Two Seconds From Slapping Her Eyes Out The Socket.

"Answer The Fucking Question Cassie." Money Said, I Know He Mad.

"For About Six Months Damn."

"My Own Sister, I Don't Even Do This Shit And You Doing It, What The Fuck, Aren't You Pregnant?"

"No, Not No More, Like I Told The Both Of Y'all I Don't Want Kids."

"You A Stupid Bitch I Can't Believe I Actually Was Catching Feelings For Your Hoe Ass." Money Said Walking Out The Living Room.

"Cassie I'm Going Ask You And Amber Did Y'all Have Anything To Do With Nina Attack Tonight?" I Asked Cocking My Gun.

"Yea We Did, What You Going Do Kill Me Your Own Sister Over Some Pussy." I Laughed. I Shot Amber In The Head And Looked At Cassie.

"Have A Good Life Without Me." I Said Walking Out The Living Room. I Walked Upstairs And Saw E-Dog Still Knocked Out.

"See You In Hell To My Nigga." I Said Shooting Him Three Times. I Walked Back Downstairs And Out Her House. In This Game You Gain And Lose Niggas And I Just Lost A Nigga. I Walked Up To Money.

"You Good My Nigga?"

"Yea I'm Good, I'll Holla At You Later." We Dapped And He Walked To His Car. I Walked To Mines And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off. This Some Shit Right Here.

Nina P.O.V

"What Happen Nina?" Mimi Asked As She Walked In My Hospital Room. I Looked At Her.

"To Be Honest I Don't Know, One Minute I Was On The Phone Next I'm Fighting For My Life." I Said Sitting Up A Lil Bit. She Hugged Me.

"I'm So Sorry, Do Your Grandad Know?"

"No I Told Him I Was Coming To See You And I Was Staying The Night, I Don't Need Him Worrying." She Smiled.

"You Still Being Strong Nina, I Love That About You No Matter What You Still Be Worrying About Everyone Else Well Being."

"That's Just Me." The Hospital Room Door Open And Khalil Walked In With Roses. I Smiled. He Walked Toward Me And Kissed My Lips.

"Hey Baby, Hey I'm Khalil." He Said Turning Toward Mimi.

"Mimi, And Damn Nina He Is Fine." I Laughed.  He Chuckles.

"Thanks For The Compliment."

"Yolanda Going Walked Up In Here On Your Ass Calling Somebody Else Fine."

"Fuck Her, We On That Off Week, Why Can't She Just Be Faithful." She Said Sitting Down.

"Maybe Because You're Not, Ever Chance You Get You Talking To Another Girl." I Said Looking At Her.

"Whatever, I Don't Fuck Them It's A Different."

"Ok Mimi Whatever You Say." I Looked At Khalil And Saw Him On His Phone.

"Thanks For The Flowers Baby."

"Anything For You, You Know When You Get Out Of Here?" He Asked Getting Up And Coming Towards Me.

"No She Said She Was Still Running Test." I Said Looking Up At Him. He Smiled. Damn I'm So In Love.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack