Chapter 7

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Khalil P.O.V

I Walked Back Downstairs And Into The Living Room Where Cassie Was.

"What You Want Again?" I Asked Sitting Down Looking At Her. It's Not That I'm Trying To Get Rid Of My Sister For A Girl I Just Met But This Is Unlike Cassie To Just Pop Up. Somethings Up. She Looked Up At Me.

"I'm Pregnant Khalil And I Don't Know What To Do." She Said As Tears Came Down Her Face. I Knew It Was Somethings.

"Did You Tell Money?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"No, He Said He Didn't Want Kids And I Don't Want Them Either, What I'm Going Do?" I Pulled Out My Phone And Called Money, This Is Not My Problem. They Got Themselves In This Shit Now They Gotta Figure Out How They Going Get Out Of It. I Texted And Told Him To Come To My House Now, I'm Not About To Be In This. They Wanted To Be Fuck Buddies. I Got Up And Went Upstairs To Nina I Don't Have Time For They Shit.

I Walked In My Room And Saw Nina Laying Down On The Phone.

"Yea I'll Be Home Later, Don't Wait Up." She Said, Hanging It Up. She Looked At Me And Got Scared.

"Don't You Make Noise When You Come In A Room." She Said Getting Up. I Laughed.

"My Bad I Didn't Mean To Scare You, What You Want To Do Now?" I Asked Sitting Down And Pulling Her On My Lap. She Looked At Me.

"What Ever You Want."

"Oh For Real Because The Way I'm Set Up Right Now I Will Have You Begging For Jesus Himself."  I Said Laying Her Down And Hovering Over Her. She Giggled At Me.

"I Wasn't Talking About That."

"Rage Nigga What You Want?" I Heard Money Say As He Was At The Door. I Got Up And Looked At Him.

"My Sister Downstairs Crying Her Eyes Out Because Of Some Shit Y'all Into, Y'all Need To Go Talk That Shit Out, Because One I Want To Be Alone With Nina And Two That's Y'all Probably And Not Mines." I Said As I Stood In His Face. He Walked Away And Down The Stairs. I Went Back To Nina And Sat Next To Her.

"So You Going Stay The Night With Me, I Ain't Gone Try Nothing, That's Unless You Don't Want To Try Anything." I Said Looking At Her.

"I'll Stay But We Not Doing Anything, We Just Start Talking, That Will Make Me Look Like Some Type Of Hoe, And I'm Not A Hoe Sir."

"I Know You're Not A Hoe, You're A Beautiful Woman." I Said Smiling At Her.

"I Don't Have Any Clothes."

"We Can Go Get You Some."

"Sure I Need To Go Check On My Grandad." She Said Getting Up Grabbing Her Bag. We Walked Out The Room And Downstairs. I Walked In The Living Room And Saw Money And Cassie Talking.

"Y'all Going Have To Go Talk This Out At One Of Y'all Houses, I Love You Cassie But You Gotta Go."  They Got Up And Walked Out The Living Room, She Gave Nina A Nasty Look And I'm Going Have To Talk To Her About That. I Grab My Keys And Walked Out The Living With Nina. We Walked Out The Door And We Walked To My Car. We Got In And I Started It Pulling Off.

"Where You Live?"

"Snapfinger." She Said I Looked At Her.

"Girl Damn You A East Side Girl."

"No I Just Moved Over That Way, I Was Living On Cascade, But My Grandad Said He Wanted A Bigger Room, Why I Don't Know." I Laughed. It's Somethings About That Just Make Me Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just Her. I Got On The Highway And Headed Towards The Side Of Town She Live On.

..................

I Pulled Up At Nina House And She Looked At Me.

"Want To Come In?"

"Sure." We Got Out The Car And She Pulled Out Her Key. We Walked Up To The Door And She Unlocked It. She Open The Door And We Walked In.

Nina P.O.V

We Walked In The House And I Saw My Grandad Sleep On The Couch. Why Do He Do This Every Night. I Turn Around And Looked At Khalil.

"Be Quiet If He Wake Up He Going Be Mad." I Said Looking At Him. He Nodded And We Walked To My Room. I Shut The Door And Went To My Closet. I Turn The Light On And Started Looking For Some Clothes, Glad I Had Two Days Off. I Grab Me Some Pj's And Somethings To Wear Tomorrow, Might Go Out With Mimi. I Grab Me Panties And Bras. I Put It In My Pink Duffle Bag And Walked Out The Closet, I Saw Khalil Looking Around.

"This Was Your Mom?" He Asked Picking Up The Picture Frame Of Me And My Mom On My Six Birthday.

"Yea, That Her." I Said Really Trying To Hold Back My Tears.

"She Was A Beautiful Woman, Now I See Where You Get Your Looks." I Smiled. He Charming.

"Thank You, Let's Go Before My Grandad Wake Up And Start Cursing." I Said Turning My Lights Off. I Open The Door And We Walked Out. We To The Living Room And Saw That My Grandad Was Still Sleep, We Walked Out The Front Door And I Locked Up. We Got Back In His Car And He Pulled Off.

"Can You Turn On Some Music?" I Asked Looking At Khalil, He Stop At A Red Light And Looked At Me.

"You The Only Person That Have Ever Asked Me To Turn On My Radio, Everyone Else Will Do It Themselves."

"It's Called Respecting Other Things, You Going Turn It On Or Can I Do It?" I Asked Looking At Him.

"Yea Go Ahead." He Said Pulling Off. I Turn The Radio On And Turn It To Hot107.9.  They Was Playing, Future And The Weeknd Low Life. I Start Lip Singing The Parts I Did Know But To Be Honest I Didn't Know Bit The Hook Of It. I Saw Khalil Looked At Me Out The Corner Of His Eye. He Chuckles Softly.

"I Know I Don't Know The Song But I Like It." I Said Turning It Down Some.

"I Didn't Say Nothing Did I Or Did I Not?"

"Whatever, Just Drive." I Said Pulling Out My Phone To Play Candy Crush. We Was On The Highway And He Was Not Going The Speed Limit, He Was Pushing This Big At Truck. I Looked At Him And He Continue To Drive. He Finally Slow Down And Got Off The Highway At His Exit To His House. He Pulled Up At The Gas Station And Parked The Car. He Took Off His Seat Belt And Looked At Me.

"Want Anything Back?"

"A Strawberry Soda And Some Sour Worms." I Said He Nodded And Got Out The Car. I Took A Picture. I Went To It And Looked At It. I Upload It To Instagram.

NinaTheDreamer: I Had A Fun Day With My New Boo.😘💋❤️ I Locked My Phone And Waited For Him To Come Back. When He Did He Got In The Car And Pulled Off.

"Can I See Your Phone?" I Asked Looking At Him. He Looked At Me And Pulled Out His Phone Handed To Me. No Code What The Hell. I Open It And Went To His Instagram. I Went To My Page And Made Him Follow Me And Liked My Picture. I Gave It Back To Him.

"What You Just Do?"

"Just Got On Instagram." I Said Pulling Out My Phone. He Pulled Up At His House And I Saw My Car Was Still Sitting Out There, You Never Know. He Pulled On In His Garage. We Got Out And Walked In, Going Straight To His Room.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack