Chapter 30

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Khalil P.O.V

"Ok Move Your Mouth Around." I Move My Mouth And It Hurt A Lil Bit But It Wasn't Bad Pain. I'm Glad I Can Move My Mouth Or Even Talk. I Looked Over And Nina And Saw She Was Growing Impatient By Sitting Here, She Ready To Get To Her Own Appointment.

"You Still Going Have To Take Your Pain Medication Until You Feel No Pain, But You Good To Go."

"Thanks Doc."

"No Problem."

"Come On With Your Spoiled Ass." She Smiled And Got Up. I Grab Her Hand And We Walked Out The Room And Out The Hospital. We Got In The Car I Started It And Pulled Off. I Looked Over At Her And Saw She Was Massage Her Breast.

"What Wrong With Them?"

"They So Tender Right Now, They Hurt, You Going Massage Them When We Get Back Home."

"Yea I Got You." She Smiled. This Pregnancy Get To Her Sometimes, But She Don't Let It Kick Her Ass, She Just Got Morning Sickness And Its Disgusting As Hell. I Been Waking Up To Her Throwing Up Every Morning, Not Only Is She Up All Night Tossing And Turning, She Getting Up And Going To The Bathroom. This Going Be A Long 9 Months.

"Have Your Parents Call You?"

"Yea I Talk To Them The Other Day, How Long Is They Trip?"

"A Month, I Figure They Need It So Why Not, They Enjoying Themselves Right."

"Yea My Mom Wouldn't Shut Up About It." I Said Pulling Up At The Clinic. I Parked The Car And We Got Out. We Walked In Hand And Hand. Nina Signed In And We Went And Sat Down.

"When We Leave Here I'm Going Have To Go Get Some Bigger Bras Because These Are Not Doing It." I Laughed.

"It's Going Be Ok Baby, Just Nine Months." She Looked At Me.

"I'm About To Be Pregnant Half Of A Damn Year Khalil, I Wish A Baby Can Just Pop Out As Soon As You Find Out You're Pregnant." She Crazy, She Better Be Glad She Don't Have To Be Pregnant Doing The Summer.

"It's Going Be Ok, I'm Going Make Sure Your Pregnancy Is As Comfortable As Possible." She Kissed My Lips.

"I Love You." She Said.

"Love You To, Chocolate Monster." She Giggle And Pulled Out Some Nutella On The Go Thing. I Looked At In Her Purse To See What Else She Had. She Had Water, Gummy Worms And A Twix. She Get Pregnant And Become The Snack Monsters.

"You Savaging Food Bruh?" I Asked Looking At Her. She Turn Around With Chocolate On Her Lips And I Kissed Her Licking It Off. She Smiled. I Pulled Away And Looked At Her.

"Got Damn That Taste Good, I Just Realized I Can Eat Solid Food." She Laughed.

"Yes You Can, So When We Get Home You Can Cook, You Saw How I Almost Burned Down The House Last Week, Trying To Cook Noddles." I Laughed.

"Damn Baby I Gotta Teach You How To Cook."

"Yes You Do, If We About To Start A Family."  I Smiled I Can't Believe I'm A Married Man And Got A Baby On The Way, I'm Just 20, Damn My Life,Our Life, Our Baby Life.

"Nina Ross?" We Got Up And Walked To The Back. We Walked In The Room And Sat Down.

"Dr.Carson Will Be Right In."

"Ok Thank You." Nina Said. We Sat Down And Waited. The Door Open And Dr.Carson Walked In.

"My Favorite Couple, How Y'all Doing Today?" She Asked Sitting Down.

"We're Good, How You Doing?"  Nina Asked Looking At Her. I Think She Be Trying To Flirt With Me, Keep Looking At Me.

"I Been Fine, Lets Get This Started, So Today You Hit Eight Weeks, Your Baby Is Developing Its Eyes And Hands, These Are Your Prenatal Vitamins, Take These Everyday, Do You Have Any Concerns?"

"No Not Really, I Looked Up A Lot Of Things."

"I Have A Question, Is Sex Safe?" I Asked. She Smiled.

"Sex Is Safe, Just Not Ruff Sex."

"That's All I Needed To Know."  I Said Getting Up.

"Come On Let's Take A Look At The Baby." Nina Laid Down And Lift Her Shirt.

"Ultrasound Jelly, It Might Be A Lil Cold." She Said Squeezing It On Her Stomach. She Grab The Stick And Start Moving It Around Her Stomach. She Turn The Light Off And We Looked At The Screen.

"The Baby Is Pretty Healthy, Keep Doing What You Doing And Take Your Prenatal Vitamins, Let's Hear The Heart Beat." She Turn It Up And We Heard A Thumping Noise. I Smiled.

"That's Our Baby."  Nina Said Smiling At Me.

"I Know Look At Our Lil Man."

"We Don't Know What It Is Yet."

"Whatever It Is Going Be Loved Unconditionally."

"Y'all Are So Cute, Want A Picture?"

"Yes." We Both Said. She Wiped It Off And Turn The Light On.

"I'll Be Back With The Picture, Make Another Appointment For When You Hit 18 Weeks."

"Ok I Will." I Help Nina Sit Up And Dr.Carson Walked Out.

"I Got A Baby Growing Inside Of Me." She Said Looking Up At Me.

"I Know Baby, We About To Have Our First Child, Woah We About To Have A Baby." I Said Letting Reality Hit Me, I Don't Know The First Thing About Raising A Child.

"It's Going Be Ok Baby, We Can Go To Parenting Classes, I Don't Know Either." Nina Said She Must Saw How Tense I Got. I Smiled And Kissed Her Lips.

"This Is Why We Make A Good Couple."  The Door Open And Dr.Carson Came Back In.

"Here You Guys Go, Have A Good Day."

"You To." I Help Nina Down And We Walked Out The Room And Out The Clinic. We Walked To The Car And Help Her In. I Went To The Driver Side And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off.

"Stop By Mimi House Before We Go Home I Gotta Pick Up Somethings."

"Alright." That's My Baby, Don't Y'all Forget That.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack