Chapter 37

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Brandon P.O.V

I Was Sitting On The Bed In Me And Alanza Small Apartment That I Rent Out Whenever We In Atlanta. I'm Thinking About Just Moving Down Here. I Want To Be Closer To My Only Living Relatives.

She Walked In With Layla And I Got Up Going To Grab Her. She Was Sleeping. This Baby Always Sleep. I Laid Her Down In Her Crib And Looked At Alanza.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked.

"Nothing My Back Hurt A Little Want To Rub It?" She Asked Laying Down.

"Yea I Got You." I Sat Beside Her And Start Rubbing Her Back.

"What's On Your Mind Brandon?"

"Why You Asked That?"

"Because You Got That Look On Your Face, You Know Whenever You Want To Ask Me Something But To Scare To." I Chuckles.

"Well If You Must Know I Was Going Ask You Will You Like To Live Down Here Official?" She Turn Around And Sat Up.

"I Will But What About Everything You Started In New York?"

"Don't Worry About All That So We Can Officially Stay?"

"Yes Baby We Can Stay." I Smiled And Kissed Her. I Didn't Want To Just Move Us Down Here And Leave Her Out On The Decision. Had To Make Sure She Was Ok With It.

"So We Need To Looking For A House." I Said.

"I Saw This Pretty Nice Size House Not To Far From Nina."

"Come On Let's Go Look At It, It's Still Early." I Said Looking At My Watch. Still Early It Is Early. It's 11 am. What The Fuck That Mean Layla Woke Up Early As Hell. We Got Up And Slide On Our Shoes. She Grab Layla And Put On Her Jumper. I Grab The Keys And We Walked Out The Room And To The Front Door.

I Open It And They Walked Out. I Walked Out And Shutting And Locking The Door. We Got In The Car And I Started It Pulling Off.

..............

I Pulled Up At The House And It Was Nice. I Saw They Was Having A Open House. Perfect Timing. We Got Out The Car And I Went To Grab Layla. We Walked Up To The House And Someone Handed Us A Brochure.

We Start Walking Around And From The Look Of The Downstairs It Going Fix Us. It Was Modest, Hard Wood Floors.  The Kitchen Had Marble Counter Tops.

"I Like This Place Let's See How The Upstairs Look." Alanza Said. I Smiled And We Walked Up The Spiral Staircase.  We Walked In The Master Bedroom And Looked Around.

"We Gotta Get This House Baby." Alanza Said. I Laughed.

"Ok We Can Get It Lets Go Find Whoever Selling It." I Looked At Layla And She Had Her Eyes Open Looking Around. I Smiled. We Walked Back Downstairs And To The Front.

"Who Selling This House?" I Asked The Person Who Gave Us The Brochure.

"Me." The Mid Age Lady Said.

"We Was Wondering If We Can Buy It, Cash Only."

"Sure You Can, Let's Get The Paperwork Started."  She Said Picking Up The Suitcase. She Pulled Out The Papers And Me And Alanza Read And Looked Over Them. We Signed And I Handed Layla To Alanza. I Pulled Out The Money. It's 100,000.

I Counted It Out And Handed It To Het. She Recounted It And Handed Me The Keys And Lease, Right With A Receipt.

"Thanks Doing Business With You Guys, Hope You Enjoy The House."

"We Will." Me And Alanza Said Looking At Each Other. We Just Brought Our First House In Atlanta. Now We Gotta Get This Place In Order.

House In Mm

House In Mm

Nina P.O.V

I Was At Home By Myself Just Laying Around. I'm Not Going Into Around Three Today. Khalil At The Trap I Guess Trying To See How He About To Quit The Game. Mimi Just Became A Co Owner In The Salon. She Just Put 50, 000 Into The Place. I Was A Lil Happy But Again I Didn't Want To Do It But We Did It Anyway. I'm Thinking About Opening Another One, I Don't Know Yet.

My Phone Start Ringing And I Picked It Up And Saw Brandon Calling. I Picked It Up And Put It Up To My Ear.

"Hello."

"What You Doing Lazy?"

"Laying Down, What Y'all Doing?"

"Parked Outside Your House Come Unlocked The Door."

"Alright." I Hung Up The Phone And Slowly Got Up. I Slide On My House Shoes And Walked Out The Room Going Downstairs. It Take Me Like Five Minutes To Get Down These Damn Steps. When I Did Get Down The Stairs I Went And Unlocked The Door. I Open It And Alanza Them Walked In.

I Smiled And Grab Layla Out Of Her Arms. I Looked At Her And Smiled. She So Damn Cute. She Start Looking Around And We Walked In The Family Room And Sat Down.

"So What Y'all Doing Over Here?" I Asked Looking At Them.

"We Moving To The A." Brandon Said. I Smiled.

"For Real?"

"Yep Just Brought A House Two Blocks From Y'all, Might As Well Stay Since We Always Down Here And I Wanted To Be Closers To My Only Living Blood." 

"Aww That Is So Sweet Brandon, I'm Glad, Then Me And Alanza Can Have Play Dates With The Kids, Omg I'm So Happy." I Said Looking At Layla. She Start Smiling. They Laughed.

"I Know Right Girl, Since The Men Probably Going Leave Us Alone Anyway." She Said Looking At Brandon. I Laughed.

"You're Right, When Can We See The House?"

"Whenever, In Going Hire A Decorator To Come Out And Do It But Until Then We Going Be At Our Apartment."

"I'm So Happy For You Guys, So This Mean There Going Be A Wedding To Be Plan To?" Brandon Looked At Alanza And She Smiled.

"Yea We Still Working On The Whole Marriage Thing." Alanza Said.

"Don't Be Scared To Be Committed, I Was Once Like That Until I Met Khalil, That Man Changed Me." I Said Smiling. I Love Him And The Life We Got Now.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack