Chapter 24

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

I Rolled Over And Looked At Khalil Sleeping. I Smiled And Climbed On Top Of Him. I Kissed His Lips And Down His Chest. He Wouldn't Even Move. I Giggle And Went Down To His Area. I Pulled His Brief Down And Put Him In My Mouth. It's My Birthday I Should Be Getting Pleasure Not Him. As I Sucked I Felt Him Grow Harder, He Was Already Kinda Hard. I Heard Him Goan And Flip The Cover Off Of Him. I Looked Up And Him And Continue To Give Him Head.

I Stop And Got Up Walking To The Bathroom. I Turn The Shower On And Went To The Sink. I Heard Khalil Talking To Himself Before He Enter The Bathroom.

"I'm Going Let You Slide With This One Because It's Your Birthday, But If You Ever Do Some Shit Like That You Better Finish The Job." He Said Using It. I Continue To Brush My Teeth Shaking My Head At Him. He Came To His Side And Started Brushing His Teeth. We Both Got In The Shower.

"So You Going Straight To The Salon?" Khalil Asked As He Bathe My Back.

"You Coming With Me Right?"

"I'm Not Going To Open With You, I Gotta Go Pick Up Some Things, I'll Be Sure To Show Up." He Said Turning Me Around And Kissing Me. I Smiled In The Kiss. We Pulled Apart.

"Now About That Birthday Sex." I Said Looking At Him. Got Damn I Been Wanting Sex Every Damn Day. Just A Sex Drive. He Smiled And Picked Me Up Against The Shower Wall Pushing Himself In Me. I Moan And He Pleasure My Body.

..............

"Y'all Are Some Loud Freaks." Brandon Said As We Enter The Kitchen. I Giggle.

"Y'all Heard Us?"

"Yes Everything, Yes Big Daddy Khalil, Yesss!" He Said Trying To Do My Voice. I Laughed.

"Sorry Didn't Mean To Disturb Y'all Peaceful Sleeping." I Said Biting Into A Apple. I Looked At Alanza And She Was So Pretty, I See My Brother Got Taste In Women.

Alanza In Mm

Alanza In Mm

"Alanza You Want To Come To The Salon With Me, We Can Get To Know Each Others."

"Sure I'll Go, Brandon Was Going Leave Me In This Big Ass House By Myself." She Said Looking At Brandon I Looked At Him.

"Well Come On Let's Go." I Sat Getting Up, Was About To Walked Out The Kitchen But Khalil Grabbed Me.

"You Forgetting Somethings." I Smiled And Kissed Him.

"Love You."

"Love You To." Me And Alanza Walked Out The Kitchen And Out The House To My Car. I Got In And She Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off.