Epilogue

Sorry For Any Mistakes

1 Year Later

As Everyone Sat In Khalil And Nina Living Ready To Take The Family Portrait. They Thought. Everyone. Two Years Have Went By With Khalil And Nina Knowing Each Other And They Are Happier Then Every. They Got They Son And Business And Doing Well. Khalil Own Up Him A Fancy Restaurant And It Running Good.

It Keep Him Away From His Family A Lot But Nina Understand. She Know That His Dream. Her Shop Keep Her Away From Her Family Also. She Have Two Now. Mimi Run One And Nina One The Other.

Tristan One And Cute, Looking Like His Daddy. Following Money Around He Starting To Act Like Him. Izerica And Money Expecting. They Had Their Wedding And It Was A Beautiful Ceremony. No One Know What They Having Just Yet.

Layla One And Half She Growing Up So Beautiful To, She Act Like Her Mom. A Lil Diva. It's So Cute. Alanza And Brandon Are Doing Well. He End Up Quitting The Game And Open A Barber Shop. I Guess Him And Nina Had Some Skill With Hair. Alanza Is A Stay At Home Mom, Brandon Didn't Want Her Working At A Time Their Child Need Her The Most. He Don't Let The Shop Keep Him Away From His Family Because He Don't Want The Problems.

Suga End Up Meeting Someone But Moved All The Way To San Francisco. He Video Chat Time To Time. Everyone Good. Everyone Living Their Life. Everyone Happy. No One Saw It Coming.

But They Not Complaining Because They Living The Life They Wanted To Live. They Enjoying The Lives They Have. A Family Is What Everyone Wanted. Mimi And Yolanda Yea I Almost Forgot. They Getting Married And Mimi Going Have A Baby. Sperm Bank.

They Wanted A Child To Raise So Why Not. Everyone Was Happy For Them Especially Nina. She Was More Than Happy. Her Two Best Friends Getting Married And Having A Baby. It So Cute.

Until Next Time.

The End

Hope You Enjoyed
Vote/Comment
FeedBack

I Know It Not Much But I Don't Want To Give Away The Second Book.

Be On The Look Out For It.

A Thug And His Family