Chapter 36

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Khalil P.O.V

Me, Money, Suga, And Brandon Was Working On The Baby Nursery. That's The At Least We Can Do While Nina At Work. Yep Her Ass Still Working And Standing On Her Feet. She Say It Don't Hurt And She Sit Down When She Not Working With Plugged In Items. I Got Mimi Them Watching Her Ass.

She Ain't Slick I Just Didn't Want To Put Her Ass On House Arrest. I Want Her To Be Able To Enjoy Her Freedom. I Can't Wait For My Boy Trent To Come. Brandon Baby Girl So Beautiful, Look Just Like Him And Alanza. Make Me Want Nina Go Into Labor Early.

I Just Want To Hold My Baby I Just Want To Be The Best Daddy My Dad Was For Me.

"This Shit Making Me Tired, Damn Why You Couldn't Hire Someone To Do This?" Money Asked I Looked At Him.

"Because I Didn't Want To Hire Nobody, I Wanted To Show My Baby We Could At Least Give Her This Since We Did All Run On Her Baby Shower."

"In That Case Your Dad Should Be In This Room To Because I Remember Seeing Him In That Bar To." Suga Said. We Laughed.

"Yea I Know But The Old Man Didn't Want To Pick Up The Phone, I'll Get Him." I Said Finishing The Wall I Was On. His Room Was Right Across From Us. So We Can Hear Everything. I Guarantee You That He Going Be Sleeping With Us Half Of The Time. Ain't No Nookie For Me In A While. I Got My Lotion And Kleenex Ready. I'm Just Saying.

"We Did Do Nina Wrong By Leaving The Baby Shower, All She Want Was For Everyone To Be There."  Brandon Said.

"We Was There We Just Left When They Started To Talk About The Labor And Looking At Other Women Birth Their Child, What Man Want To See Another Woman Bloody Pussy." Money Said. I Shook My Head And That Nigga.

He Made Me Think About What I'm About To See With Nina. Lord.

"How Was Alanza Birth?" I Asked Looking At Brandon.

"She Had A C-Section, I Saw Layla Come Out Of The Stomach Not The Down Under." He Said Shaking His Head. I Laughed.

"Nina Actually Want To Go Through With A Natural Birth, No Drugs Or Nothing, She Want To Feel All The Pain."

"Best A Luck To You And Her." Brandon Said. I Just Thought. Nina Kind Of Weird Because I Never Met A Female That Wanted To Actually Feel Pain.  She Said She Want No Drugs In Her System While She Birthing Het Child, She Want It As Natural As Can Be. She Don't Even Feel Pain Now. He Just Be Sitting There. He Kick When She Doing To Much Moving Or Eating Hot Shit.

I Remember The Other Night We Was Fucking And The Lil Nigga Kick Me. It Made Me Stop Completely, I Guess He Didn't Want Me On His Momma. We Gone Have Some Problems When He Come Because Nina Was My Woman First.

"What Time She Getting Home?" Suga Asked.

"Probably 7 Or 8 She Went In Around 2." I Said Wiping My Hands. I Look Around The Room And Saw Everything Was Good. All We Gotta Do Is Uncover The Furniture. Got His Name On The Wall Like She Asked. Her Baby Dream Room. I Had To Do This For My Baby.

Room In Mm

Room In Mm

I Walked Out The Room And Downstairs Into The Kitchen. I Grab Me A Soda And Open It Drinking It Down To The Bottom. I Was Thirsty And Now Hungry. Guess I Can Cook For Her To. I Pulled Out Some Pork Chop And Fresh Peas. I Swear If This Ain't Love What Me And Nina Got I Don't Know What It Is.

"Look At The Housewife, About To Cook His Baby Somethings To Eat." Money Said Walking In The Kitchen. I Smack My Lips. This Nigga.

"Shut Up With Yo Gay Ass, I Gotta Cook Since Nina Don't You Know She Don't Know How To Cook Ramen Noodles." I Said Shaking My Head. It's Cute To Me Tho, Because Most Girls That Can't Cook Are People That Always Had Life Good. Momma Didn't Do That. Once Me And Cassie Hit The Age 13 We Was At The Stove Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner And Everything Else.

I Pulled Out My Phone To See What Time It Was And It Was Just 5. We Heard The Front Door Open And We All Looked At Each Other. We Grabbed Our Guns And Walked To The Door Seeing Alanza And Izerica Coming In.

"What The Hell I Thought You Was At Work, And I Thought You Was At The Shop With The Girls." I Said Looking At Them.

"I Got Off Early And Went By The Shop, Alanza And I Miss Our Men So We Stop By, You Don't Mind?" Izerica Said. I Laughed.

"Y'all Know I Don't Just Make Yourself Notice When You Enter Someone Crib, Nigga Be Paranoid Never Know When Someone Come Kill You." I Said Walking Back To The Kitchen.

..................

Nina P.O.V

I Walked In The House And Straight To The Kitchen. I Saw Khalil Standing Over The Stove. I Was Starving Even Tho I Just Ate Like A Hour Ago. I Walked Up Behind Him And He Turn Around Quick.

"You Know How I Am Don't Do That." He Said Kissing Me. I Smiled.

"Know, How Was Your Day?" I Asked Sitting Down Rubbing My Stomach.

"It Ight I Guess We Just Chilled." He Said Fixing Our Plates. He Sat Mines In Front Of Me And Sat Down With His. I Started Eating And Tristan Start Kicking. This Lil Boy.

"He Sitting Here Kicking, What's In This?" I Asked Eating Some More Of The Rice.

"Nothing But Cheese Seasonal, He Just Being Bad Right Now, When We Get Done I Got Somethings To Show You."

"Alright." I Looked At Him, He Up To Somethings. He Better Be Showing Me A Apology Card For Leaving Our Baby Shower.

.................

We Walked Upstairs And Into Tristan Room. He Turn The Light On And I Smiled. This What They Was Doing All Day.

"I Love It Baby."

"I Knew You Would Me And They Guys Did This Today To Show That We Are Sorry For Leaving The Baby Shower, Gotta Go Pay Pops A Visit Because He Didn't Want To Answer The Phone, But This Is Our Baby Room."

"I Love You." I Said Kissing Him.

"Love You To Baby." We Hugged And I Felt Tristan Kicking Our Of Control.

"He Must Trying To Tell Us He Love Us." I Said Smiling. Khalil Smiled And Touch My Stomach And He Start Kicking. This The Most Active He Being.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack