D.1

(a/n- thanks for 12 reads and 2 votes in one day that is a lot for me lol.)

"My da-"

"Let's go guys they just got done with the plant house. I wanna see the fly trap thing." Michael says throwing away our stuff.

"It's called a Venus Fly Trap and you say you wanna do something in science." Ashley teases.

"I do. I'll see if there is a way our hair won't fall out from putting in all this hair dye." Michael says and we all laugh.

"Ill race you guys!" Ashton says and all the boys run.

"I don't run." Jamin says.

"So you and Calum aye?" Bryana asks and I blush.

Ugh no Darcy stop.

"No were friends. Just he's obsessed with knowing about me." I huff.

"That's so cute! He so likes you!"

"Uh, what about Ashley and Michael?" I ask trying to get the attention off me.

"It's weird. Just last night we were talking about the "D" word." She answers.

"Dick?" Jasmin asks making me laugh more then I should.

"Sorry I love a good Dick joke." I say.

"Oh my gosh no it was the word dating. He said he doesn't like lables." She sighs as we get to the plant house.

"This is amazing!" I shout and I get told to be quite because class was going on next door.

Flashback •

"Papi you almost done? I want food." I yell at my dad. He was finishing up work. He was a planter in our communities plant house.

"Yes mi hija. I'm just getting flowers for you." He cherps.

(a/n- mi hija = my daughter)

"Oh wow! Can I have the daisies they are my favorite!" I cheer as I see my dad with his hands behind his back.

"Oh you guessed it my Darling Darcy," He says grabbing me throwing me over his back, "I bet your mami is waiting for us."

(a/n- mami = mom)

We walk outside and I see my mother with my brother. They both have a annoyed look. This can't be good.

"Don't ever let me wait." My mother shouts getting in the car. My father puts me down and I run to the car and go in the back, so does my brother.

"Tu-"

(a/n- Tu = you)

My father begins to talk to my mother but in Spanish. I put in my sound proof head phones to block out the yelling. My dad gave them to me when I was seven, which is around the time they started fighting more.