T.1

(Next day)
(7am)

We are in the car driving around L.A. shouting Calums name like he was a lost puppy. I mean he basically is. I tried calling him and texting him but all I got is read messages.

"He called Ashton!" Jasmin shouts causing Luke to step on the brakes.

"Fuck!" Jasmin shouts hitting Luke as he pulls over.

"Okay what did he say?" I ask frantically.

"He said he's at the CD store the one Darcy and him went to," they both look at me,"he just wants you to go in."

I nod slowly and tell Luke to keep driving. We drive as we listen to Taylor Swift; Jasmins pick. I play with the hem of my shirt to calm myself down. All I wanted to do was see Calum.

We get to the CD store and I immediately get out of the car and go in. I see Calum and hug him so tight. He didn't hug me back which broke my heart.

"Please get off me." He whispers in my ear and I do as I was told.

"Why did send me here?" I ask rubbing my hands.

"I love you Darcy. When you told me you slept with another guy it drove me nuts. I did bad stuff in Australia with Andrew all the time, I never wanted you to do it." He confesses and I nod.

"I knew that you would only have fun if you were high or drunk. I wanted to make you happy." I sigh.

"I'm happy when I'm with you. You know how much you mean to me?" He smiled cupping my face. I cross my eyes to try to make him laugh and it works.

"Can we go eat? I was up at like 6 am looking for you." I huff grabbing his hand leading him to the car.

When we get in the car Luke yells at him for not telling him sooner. Calum explains what happened and why. We stop by a subway and go in and eat. After we get our food we talk.

"Where did you go?" Luke asks with his mouth full and Jasmin gives him a napkin.

"Uh, Cindys'." He mumbles and they both go quite.

"Are. You. Fucking. Kidding." Jasmin is in awe.

"We didn't even do anything I didn't know who I was with until I was sober." Calum defends.

I keep my mouth shut which is something I've always knew how to do. I just listen. Jasmin looks ticked and Luke looks confused. Calum on the other hand is emotionless. At least it wasn't Jessica or Emma.

Couple minutes of fighting and phone goes off showing I got a text. Everyone looks at me as if they wanted me to say something. I just shrug and they go back to bickering. I took that as I chance to see the text.

Levi - Come over? I got a new movie and Jessica doesn't wanna see it. So why not ask my favorite Latina?

I smile at the text because I've missed him.

Me - Yeah yeah. I'll be there in 20.

Levi - I also got to tell you something...

Me - Pick me up? I'm at subway.

Levi - be there sooooon

I panic thinking maybe it was about us. I mean I don't even know if he still loves me. He's been with Jessica a lot but he's also been with this kid Kade a lot.

"Hey guys I got to go, a friend is pricking me up." I announced and they all turn there heads.

"Who?" Calum asks as I get up.

"A friend." I laugh trying to lighten the mood.

Maybe its a bad move to go with Levi? I mean I just got in a fight with Calum and he just got back. Why does life have to bite me in the butt?

I see Levis car and thank God for tinted windows. I wave goodbye to them and walk out going to the car. Levi gives me a weak smile before backing out.

"So what's up?" I ask. Levi looks so tense and it scares me.

"I'll tell you later no rush," He weakly smiles again. As we drive we listen to some Demi, "O-M-G IM IN THE MOOD FOR COFFEE!"

I laugh at Levi's outburst. This was a weird side of him. He has been so happy lately always wanting to shop and saying "yass bitch" a lot. He's being more him.

We go through the DDs' coffee drive threw and get some donuts too. We arnt far from his dorm, when we do get there we make sure no RAs see us.

He opens his door and we walk in to a very clean dorm. It smells like bubble gum and mint. I put my stuff on the coffee table, turning in the TV. The dorm seemed much more Clean and better, last time I was here it was messy.

"Who's your roommate?" I decide to ask. He looks at me for a while. Like he was really thinking about his answer.

"Kade. I asked to switch like a week after we broke up." He waves his hands between us, shrugging.

He puts in the notebook and I smile at his choice. He sits next to me and puts an arm around me but I didn't think anything of it. If It was another guy I would push them off.

In the middle of the movie where they had sex, Levi didn't seem to care. I could tell he felt off about it and kept shaking his head, like he was shaking his own thoughts.

"Why don't they have any gay people in the movie?" Levi asks and I just look at him. He is still looking at the TV with a puzzling look. He looks at me and smashed his lips on mine.

Why was he doing this?

He knows I'm with Calum.

I don't feel anything in this kiss.

I push him away and he shakes his head getting up. He was mad at himself. I could hear him mumbling things like "why?", "crap" and "God No!". He pulls at his hair breathing in and out heavy. I get up to go calm him down and he looks me in the eye taking a deep breath.

"I'm Gay." He says.