R.1

(8:45pm)

I'm in my dorm getting ready with Jasmin. Calum said it would be fine but I don't know. I'm not the party type. It's always so much sex and drugs.

Last party I went to Luke made me look like a whore in front of Calum. Also Levi was drunk half the time. It just wasn't good.

"What are you wearing?" I ask Jasmin as I walk to her room. I now see she is wearing blue dress.

"This," she laughs, "you're not wearing jeans!"

"I don't have a dress." I mumble. I was currently in a black oversized tee shirt and light washed jeans. I didn't think it was bad.

"You could wear my black one..." She trails.

"Oh jeez just give me the dress already." I roll my eyes and laugh when I see her jump with joy.

She gives me the dress and pushes me in my room, shutting the door. I quickly put on my dress seeing it when about mid thigh. I'm not a tight dress type of girl. I go in the bathroom and take some of Jasmins' make up and figure out how to put some of it on by watching YouTube videos.

(9:10pm)

"I texted the guys to hurry up and get here. So Luke knows to come here soon." She laughs looking up at me. Her mouth falls open and I laugh.

"So?" I ask.
"Calum is going to flip a lid!" She squeals.

"I'm wearing flats by-the-way because heels make me wanna stab myself." I joke and hear a knock on the door.

The guys all walk in. Luke is in jeans and a black shirt, Ashton is in a hat, black skinny jeans and a maroon shirt, Micheal had on the same jeans as Ashton and the same shirt as Luke but also a Led Zeppelin jacket.

Lastly Calum was in a tan shirt and black jeans. Then all of us girls had on dresses even Ashley. Ashley is in a red dess and Byrana is in a maroon. Basically a run down of our ootn.

"Fuck. Who told you to look so hot?" Luke comments on Jasmins' outfit.

"This is the second time I've seen you in a dress and I'm still in shock." Calum says grabbing my waist.

I just shrug in response. Soon enough Ashton tells us we should go and we all nod, walking out of my dorm. The guys all race to the car because they're ten years old.

"Second colleges parties are better then the first." Bryana asks and smiles brightly.

"Yeah, I would rather be at home reading or maybe on tumblr but I wanted to make Calum and you guys happy." I shrug.

"So you like Calum?" Ashley asks as we get in the car.

"What about Calum?" Calum asks smirking at me.

"Nothing Calum." I answer quickly.

We move on from talking about me and we talk about the party. Apparently a lot of people are going. Which made me wanna jump out of the car, like I didn't even like being in class with people let alone a party.

It's for Calum.

We enter the frat house and it's filled with people. Michael and Ashley went to play beer pong. Bryana and Ashton went to go dance. Jasmin went to be alone with Luke.

Calum and are left alone on the couch. It wasn't awkward just really weird. I just thought Calum would be you know having fun?

"Cal! Wazz good? Wanna smoke?" A guy I didn't know asks. He has black hair with blue in it and he is wearing all black.

"Maybe later Jason." Calum mumbles getting uncomfortable. The guy rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Bro Cal want come coke?" A guy asks. He had dirty blonde hair with a gray shirt and ripped skinny jeans.

"I want some coke." I say all of a sudden feeling thirsty.

"No darling it's cocaine." The guy says and I feel so embarrassed.

"I still want some." I say being brave. I want Calum to have fun even though that means drugs.

"Fine, Andrew lead the way." Calum mumbles. We walk down to the basement and see only seven people down here.

Everyone says hi to Calum like they knew him. I wonder if he did this all the time at parties? I didn't think he was that kinda guy.

Calum walks to the table and takes this stick looking thing up to his nose inhaling the substance. He rolled his head back wiping his nose.

"I forgot you were a pro," Andrew says sarcastically, "your turn lovely."

I got up to the table shaking a bit. My dad loved it so maybe I will too? I take the stick looking thing up to my nose and feel my nose tangle as I take it in.

I didn't feel any different so I did it again and again. Then I started to feel something. I tried taking in this clear liquid -which might have been vodka- to help me calm down, it didn't work but it made me feel even more funny after I took a couple of drinks.

"Where is the bathroom?" I ask Andrew and he smirks at me.

"I'll take you lovely." He says guiding me up the stairs.

He grabs at my hips and I didn't mind. We walk up more stairs leading to upstairs. He opens this door leading to a room with one king sized bed.

"This isn't the bath-" I was cut off by his lips.

He held unto my hips grinding into me. I kept laughing as he kissed down my neck.

"Lay down." He instructed.

(Next day)

I woke up in my bra and underwear with Andrew next to me. I was scared I don't know what I did. I don't wanna be known as that girl.

"Last night was fun. You were the greatest. Maybe it can happen again?" Andrew whispers in my ear.

What happened last night?