Z.1

(A/N) - Last chapter I'm so emo ugh.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask Emma. It was too late for her crap.

"Because Sydney wasn't fun for Calum." She says.

"You have no right to say that. You messed up Sydney for Calum. You broke his heart." I whisper-shout. I just didn't want to wake up Jasmin.

"Says you! I know what you've been doing to Calum even before I got here. He just will leave soon. He will soon stop loving you and it will all happen in Sydney. Once you come back to L.A I will expect no more Calum and Darcy." She dryly laughs hanging up.

She can't be right.

Because my feelings for Calum will progress into something more then a "like"

(Friday)
(4:00pm)

Group chat : The Great Eight.

Me - FRICKING SYDNEY TODAY!

Bryana - omg guys screenshot this Darcy is actually texting in the group chat

Michael - shady af

Me - oh whatever I'm just happy to be leaving LA for a little bit.

Jasmin - My mom and dad are paying for our house for the next 4 months so you best be greatfull!

Ashton - well we are just living in the Ashton pad (aka my mums old house)

Calum - ^ sweet living

Luke - I call biggest room

Michael - ^ fuck no lololol

Ashley - I'm trying to pack??? Shut up???

Me - you didn't finish???

Calum - Darcy you didn't either. You literally invited me to help you lol.

Me - then come over now!

Jasmin - he is always overrrr

Me - So is Luke!

Ashton - just everyone meet at the airport at 6 flight leaves at 7 :)))

Bryana - yes sir.

I smile as the group chat keeps talking about how fun Sydney will be. This is all so crazy. I just wanna be in Sydney with Calum.

Just as I think of Calum I hear a knock on the door. I get up from the couch and open the door to cuddly looking Calum. I give him a big hug and kiss as we walk to my room.

"It looks so empty," He pauses sighing, "So what else do you need to pack?"

"Just a couple of shirts in my closet." I smile pointing to my closet. I hear him open the closet door and then I hear a slight gasp.

Wait.

Crap.

The bottles.