Y.1

"Oh my gosh! Darcy! This is great!" He cheers.

I wish I could see his face right now. I love seeing him happy. My smile goes away when I think of how bad I hurt him, kinda wish we were still together but I don't wanna change anything.

"Yeah I'm really happy," I admit, "Have you been looking at your emails lately?"

"No, I did get a notification that I got one." Calum says and I know he go into the school I know it.

"Well go look at it!" I damand. I hear him huff as he puts me on speaker.

"It's just an email from my phone bill," He laughs and I sigh. I thought he got in,"Darcy, I'm going to that school."

"You just said it was about your phone bill!" I wine.

"It is I looked at an email this morning. I was kinda waiting for yours to come because I hear the teachers over talking about you, me and the school." He laughs.

It felt like life was suddenly letting me be happy. I know it won't last long because nothing does. I mean the school and Sydney, it's all too good to be true.

"Well I'm going to go. I really need to write. Maybe tomorrow we can work together?" I ask.

"Of course we can. Have a good day beautiful." He says and hangs up. My heart fills with affection at the way he says beautiful. Calum and I arnt really the pet name type of people.

I got to my kitchen and see Luke and Jasmin making out with the door open.

EW
EW
EW

"If you guys plan of sharing spit please shut the door!" I shout from the kitchen. Jasmin turns beat red as Luke laughs, shutting the door.

I see three beers in the fridge and take them. I started asking the older college kids to get them for me, of course I play for them. I keep them in the very back of the fridge behind some juice.

I take the beers going to the room, locking the door because I knew how Jasmin would freak if she would see me drinking. I should probably get those beer bottles out of my closet.

I open my Google docs to a blank page and take my first chug of the beer. I soon enough feel my throat tangle, just like the first time. I kinda like it and it made me feel a little more bubbly.

Some of the best dreamers.

You dream of something because of what you read, see, lived etc. When I first feel in love with my dream was because of a very important person in my life. Some people called him a dreamer as well...

I continue to write.

(10:00pm)

I write until my fingers are numb. I sent the writing in a little early but I want them to remember something Everytime they read some else's writing. If I could I would write it again.

My phone goes off and it says unknown, most people wouldn't answer but I am a curious girl.

"Hello?" I slur into the phone. I can even tell I sound tipsy.

"Miss we are very sorry to say but your mother has passed on. You are welcome to see her within the next 24 hours." The lady says and I feel a tear run down my cheek as I hang up fast.

I didn't know what to think at the hospital when I had seen her I thought I would be fine when she passed on. I am kinda upset. She wasn't a mother to me but my dad fell in love with her even if she hit him, even if she yelled. How could someone love their partner if they hurt them so much?

Calum can.

"WHY IM I ME!" I shout and as soon as I do Jasmin knocks on my door. I quickly put the beer bottles in my closet and open the door.

"Darcy what happened!" She asks grabbing my shoulders.

"I'm perfectly fine." I slur once again.

"Have you been drinking?" She questions.

"My mom is dead." I look at her and hug her. I know I didn't answer her question but I didn't wanna lie.

"It's going to be okay." She says in my ear and I shake my head.

"Okay." I whisper. She let's go giving me a sad smile. I nod at her as if saying I would be I'm okay. She walks out shutting the door.

I think about texting my brother and asking if he heard the news. He probably has and probably doesn't care. He didn't even show emotion when dad died. I decided to text my brother because I knew if I called him he would get very uneasy.

Me - mom is really gone...

Juan - she was never there anyway. Neither was dad.

Me - don't.

Juan - no one cares about me Darcy... you do. Thats it. mom didn't care if I slept on the streets. All dad cared about was his little girl being safe.

Me - dad loves you.

Juan - Maybe
Juan - Calum told me you wanted to go to Sydney.

Me - if you need me I won't go.

Juan - you need to focus on you. You love others before yourself.

Me - what about you?

Juan - if it makes you feel better I'll move in with Tia and she will probably make me go to school.

Me - what do you wanna be?

Juan - an engineer, something with math.

Me - you get that from mom.

Juan - mhm. I don't really wanna go to the funeral.

Me - me either.

Juan - I'll just ask Tia for the will.

Me - what do you think she put in it?

Juan - the house and dad's things.

Me - what about her stuff?

Juan - the bitch probably doesn't want us to touch it.

Me - alright when do you think the funeral will be.

Juan - soon our cousins have been planing it 2 days before she even died.

Me - I need to go.

Juan - night.

I really wanna know what's in that will. I mean I think I will get most of dad's things. I just really wanna know what else she has in mind.

Then my phone rings again and I answer the call.

"You better not go to Sydney." Emmas voice booms threw the phone.

Crap.