L.1

CALUMS POINT OF VIEW -

"He's a friend." She says in a whisper. I have to say it hurt. Tonight didn't feel like "just friends.". I wanted to be in a relationship with this girl. I wanted her to like me as much as I did.

"Lier! I saw the kiss Darcy do you think I'm stupid? Do you think you can go sluting around? I'm your boyfriend! Me!" Levi sounded so desperate. I guess we both wanted Darcy.

He grabs her by the hips and kisses her roughly. She didn't try to stop it. I mean I guess she kinda did, but not as much as I wanted her to. I looked away as he kissed her. I wanted to punch a wall. Just knowing she was kissing another guy in the same room made me wanna-

"Stop! Don't touch her! Dont!" I yell. I see that I have pushed Levi on the ground.

"Are you kidding me Hood? I'm her boyfriend." Levi says getting back up shoving me.

I was ready to beat the crap out of him. Until Darcy said something.

"Both of you leave. Now." She says her face was red and now she looked like she was going to punch someone. "I don't wanna choose. So I don't want either of you. Leave!"

Levi leaves first, stomping out of the room. I look at Darcy and she had a tear run down her cheek. I wanted to hold her.

But didn't you hear? She doesn't want you.

I don't want to not talk to her for a month again. It hurt too much.

I do leave after a couple of moments of looking at her. I walk back to my car heading to my dorm. What a dumb fight.

(2am)

I was thinking about her while holding someone I didn't even like. Jessica was fast asleep. This girl didn't have goals. She even said she was willing to sleep around for money. I hated that, nothing was interesting about her to me.

I think about Darcy. How she knows what she wants to be. She doesn't wanna settle for good enough. She wants the best. Maybe I'm not the best for her, Levi is. He knows so much about her childhood. Which makes me envy him.

DARCYS POINT OF VIEW -

(3:00pm)
(My dorm)
(Wednesday)

I'm in the living room studying. I have on white cottonshorts, a blue shirt and of course reading glasses. Jasmin is next to me watching Catfish.

She and Luke also have been fighting more often. Apparently he thinks she's cheating. Which she isn't, she comes home crying about it. I mean all of us girls have been having it hard lately.

(3:05) Me: Aye Luke talk to Jasmin okay. Remember you love her.

(3:06) Luke: I know it's just idk...
(3:07) Luke: why don't you talk to Calum?

(3:08) Me: Idk.

(3:09) Luke: mhmm. I'll be there in a min I wanna talk to Jaz.

(3:10) Me: cool.

I continue my work and see Luke walk through the door with Calum. I can belive he didn't tell me. I didn't feel like talking. I know Calum wants an answer about my feelings but to be honest I don't know. Levi and I have memories and Calum and I are so alike.

Luke and Jasmin go in her room while Calum stands awkwardly. There was tension, I could feel the stiff air. Calum sat down next to me touching my thigh which made me flinch.

"Are you mad?" I ask.

I don't really know why though. I'm the one who should be mad. He tried to start a fight in my dorm. If they did fight I don't know what I would have done. It makes think of when my brother would get in fights, he would come home with bloody clothes.

"No, you've only giving me one reason to be upset with you." He says with sadness writen all over his face. I hated when he was upset.

"Why is that?" I question.

"You're with somebody else." He states. I look him in his eyes and feel like I was about to yell. I wanted to tell him everything I wanted to poor out my heart to him. I just couldn't.

So I kissed him. I wanted to make up for all the crap I've done to him. He was the one to help me when I needed someone, even if he didn't know the reason for it.

I hear a buzzing noise, it was Calums phone. I saw the text was from Jessica. I look at him as he types on his phone, ignoring me.

"I have to go." He mumbles leaving without another word.

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone and then leaving with somebody else.

I don't know why he left it didn't seem like him to just leave. Calum was the type of guy to tell you what was going on so you could help him. I liked how he only had a little list of secrets. Unlike me I probably had a whole house full of them.

(3:30) Me: we should talk...

(3:40) Levi: idk.

(3:41) Me: I think it's for the best.
(3:42) Me: Levi you still mean a lot 2 me.
(4:00) Me: Hello?

(4:05) Levi: I'll be there soon.

I make a cup of tea in the kitchen. Talking to Levi will set things straight. I didn't want to date him anymore, but I still wanted him to be the one I talked to about my childhood.

I see Luke walk out with Jaz hand n' hand. They had there eyes glued to each others. I envy how much the love each other. I would see them fight but they would always find away back to each other. Like a puzzle piece.

"Where is Cal?" Luke questions.

"I don't know. I kissed him, he got a text and then poof." I huff.

Jasmin and Luke exchange looks at shake their heads. I hated it, it's like they already knew what was going on with us. Like they were our personal cupids.

"Well Luke and I are going out. Care to join?" Jasmin asks, lifting her eyebrows.

"Nah, I'm gucci. Levi is coming over," I say. They both shake their heads again, "I'm breaking up with him, kay mom and d-dad?"

I flinch at the word. Even saying it sometimes made me explode. Thank god they didn't think anything of it. Last thing I need is to think/talk about it.

"Ah. Okay, needed anything I'm a call away." Jasmin smiles and walks out with Luke.

Minutes later I see Levi burst threw the door. He looks a bit drunk, confused and hostile. I don't know why he looks this way. It scared me. I don't really know what to do with a drunk person, well I kinda did.

"Where is he?!" He shouts running around the dorm.

What ?

"Who are you talking about?" I ask trying to use my soothing voice.

"Calum that dick head!" He says still running around.

Why does Calum always have to mess with him. A million questions were going through my mind. Like :Why was he drunk?
Why did he seem so sad?

Lastly.

"What did Calum do?"