I.1

(Monday)
{October 12th}
[12:00pm]
(Coffee House)

It's been exactly 32 days. I haven't talked to Calum in that amount of time. I have talked to the other guys and the girls, but if Calum comes or I see him I leave. It's not being rude. I'm trying to help the both of us. I'm trying not to get close.

I told Jasmin about his and she said that I'm hurting Calum in a way. She said no one has told him I've been dating Levi for about two weeks now.

For those 32 days he has sent one random facts about himself. I look at my phone to see what was todays.

(11:50) C- Dizzle: I'm not the type of person to chase anyone.

I read the text and put my phone away and see Michael walking into the coffee house looking tired.

"Michael?" I ask. He looks over with a relived expression. He sits across from me.

"Have you seen Calum? I haven't see in him three days. After the party Thursday he hooked up with someone and skipped class." He explains.

"He texted me today at eleven fifty." I mumble.

"I know you guys aren't specking but I need to talk to him. Just text him for me?" He begs.

"I can't. You don't understand." I shake my head.

"You're just scared, but it's whatever. I'll text you if I hear anything from him." He says as he gets up leaving.

I decided it's time I leave too. I take my coffee and put in my ear buds walking back to my dorm.

Play it back then press rewind
To when you traced your fingers drew my spine
Lost its beat and so I find
I starve my heart of touch and time

So what do I do now?
I don't keep love around

Troye Savin sings. Walking to my dorm I see a Luke and Ashton talking. I wave and smile. They do the same but a little more awkward. I get my keys unlocking my door seeing Jasmin on the couch.

"Hey, your boyfriend is in your room." She whispers. I simply nod and put down my stuff. I open my door to see Levi looking at my personal notebook.

"Why are you looking at that? Please don't touch that." I say taking my notebook away.

"Who's this boy you keep writing about in your diary?" He asks.

"It's my book of short stories not a dairy and it's not your business." I say sitting at my desk.

"Is it Calum? I told you if we were going to date me you can't talk to him in that way. I'm your boyfriend." He grabs my hips roughly.

"Okay, okay. He texted me today again." I whisper the last part.

"Darcy, give me your phone. Ahora." He directs.

(a/n: Ahora = Now.)

I give him my phone and soon enough he gives it back.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Look." He simply says. I look at my messages and see Levi sent a text to Calum.

The text says : this is Levi here to tell you that you need to stop texting Darcy. Your so fucking annoying. She isn't going to like you. She's dating me. She likes me. So stop. Or I'll beat the living shit out of you.

My phone buzzes and it's Calum.

C- Dizzle: I don't believe you. I want her to say it to my face. She likes who she likes you can't change that.

I show Levi the texts and he just rolls his eyes.

"So, do you think we did good on our project. The teacher didn't grade it yet." I change the subject.

"Maybe, I don't care. Wanna just watch TV." He says walking into my living room, turning on the TV.

(1:00) Michael: Calums' Home. Luke, Ash and I wanna talk to you if that's okay?

(1:05) Me: Yeah, I'll go to your dorm. Let me just tell Levi to go.

(1:10) Michael: Cool.

(1:15) Me: I don't want Calum there.

(1:20) Michael: You dont or your bf doesnt?

"Uh, Levi can you go? I need to do somethings." I announce.

"Where are you going to go?" He asks taking away my phone looking at my texts. "I don't want you in a dorm with three other dudes."

"I need to go they are all my friends and they all have girlfriends." I explain.

"I'll wait here then." He simply says and sits back on the couch.

"Fine." Is the last thing I say before walking out.

(Michaels' dorm)

I knock in the door and Ashton opens it inviting me inside. I see Calum standing in the corner so I turn around and try to leave but I feel someone grab me.

"Let me go!" I shout.

"I need help she's a fucking animal." Luke says and Michael grabs my legs and they both hold me down in a chair.

"He's going in the other room. I thought you could handle him but I guess not." Michael says. I see Calum leave slamming the door.

"Darcy, he's out of it. He's drinking again. Smoking more. Couple of days ago I saw page's from his writing book all over his room." Luke says.

"But, that can't be because of me. I mean he used to write in Australia right?" I ask.

I couldn't have took his happiness.

"Yeah, but he said he has no more imagination." Luke says.

"We don't wanna force you to like him, but we just want you to be his friend." Ashton specks up.

"You guys don't know anything." I half heartedly laugh.

"Yeah we don't, but we do know that we all need someone to talk to. Calum has no one who understood his love for writing but you. Calum is the type of guy who needs to feel understood not pitted." Michael says.

"I just need to think." I say and walk out of the room. I run three doors down to Calums' dorm. I knock on the door and see a girl with no shirt on. My heart falls.

"This is Calums dorm?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend." She spits.

I knew this girl. She was my best friend in high school. Now she's with a guy that means a lot to me.

I hated everything once again.