Chapter 8

Warning: Unedited

***

I looked at the front doors of the society and glance down at the device in my hand.

The red dot was farther away and was moving more quickly than before.

I sighed, Time for plan B.

Instead of going through the front doors, I turned around and walked back to the elevator, stepped inside and pressed button B.

The doors opened a few seconds later to a room filled with darkness. Not an outline was seen from my spot inside the elevator.

I stepped out and lights immediately turned on, showing the black and white effect of the underground garage.

My eyes scanned the black cars in front of me, until they zeroed on a black motorcycle at the back, half hidden by a van.

I smirked naughtily and approach it. Swinging my leg up, I sat down and started to fish out the key I stole from Sam's lab pocket.

I tried the key in the ignition and my smirk deepened when it fit.

The motorcycle quietly roared to life before purring. Grabbing the helmet from behind me, I slid it on and its transparent screen began to light up in a blueish hue.

"Welcome back Sam our Salvation!" A woman's voice greeted inside the helmet, urging me to reply.

I took out my phone, searched a voice in the my memos and played it.

"Hello!" Sam's overly cheery voice said.

"Voice Identification confirmed, place phone in the provided holder to indicate your destination." The woman said robotically, its tone now far from cheery.

Following its demand, I placed it on a holder at the side and it immediately opened the tracking app. The red dot was now unmoving and was a great deal far from my current location.

"Destination confirmed. You turns will be flashed on the side of the screen. Remember Sam that requests for anything are highly recommended."

I furrowed my brows in annoyance, Sam and his toys...

I place my hands on the handles and leaned slightly to the side and did two quick taps on the stripe colored cement using my foot. Approving my leaving, a section of the wall slid open and I drove up the pathway and into the road.

---...---

I tracked Allen to a rich neighborhood at the next two cities. Parking the bike a few blocks away from his current location, I began to walk silently in the night.

Hearing voices, I stepped out from the light of the street lamps and waited for them to pass by.

"Did you hear? Krista Vilegas just divorced her husband!" I girl excitedly asked.

"Yeah! And I heard that she moved to her ex-husband's beach house she said she 'bought'", The other girl replied with the with a hint of annoyance.

"I don't believe her for one second! I heard she stole a million dollars from someone and she divorced him because he found out."