03 | Best Friends?

He came back with a lot of gifts on his arms. He gave his gifts for me and there were so many.

"Thanks!" I hugged him. After I open his piano gift for me, I saw a small box, which is like a special one.

"What's this?" I picked it up.

"Open it." He smiled.

I opened the box, I saw a cute gold bracelet, it has an initial of our name 'B&H' then it has a heart charms on it.

"Thank you Blake." I said and hugged him again. "This is so wonderful."

"So what did you received for Christmas?" He asked.

"I got a new phone and things like that, this." I said and pointed to the gifts. "There are a lot."

"And this little buddy!" He grabbed Jack and cuddle him. "What did you get?" He is just 2 year old and so cute.

"Toys! Toys!" Jack said, and ran away to play with his toys.

Blake helped me to wear the bracelet. "It's really pretty, i guess this is very expensive." I mumbled.

"It's okay though, anything for my bestfriend." He chuckled.

"Let's eat? I think breakfast is ready." I suggested, he nodded and we stood up from the couch. Our cozy pajamas and Christmas sweaters really helped us to warm up because of winter.

Blake's POV

I hope she really likes it. But about last night, she was so pretty and dolled up and it really made me feel something. I have never thought of her from going beyond from being bestfriends, i don't even think of her as someone that i can turn into my girlfriend or whatever, but now, i started to think about it.

We sat at the table. Me, still acting so weird, i can't help but stare at her. And a thought came to my mind, prom is coming and i'll be her date. That thought bothered me.

"Blake. Stop staring." She complained as she noticed that i was staring at her.

"Sorry." I stuttered and focused on the food that i'm eating.

All of them are chatting as they ate their food, talking about Jack's school plans and also my mom's plan on going for a vacation.

I guess at her prom, she'll be pretty again, as always.

I can't stop thinking about her, I always call her ugly, pig, and freak. But now, I just wanted to call her beautiful, pretty and gorgeous.

Hailey's POV

Again, Blake's acts are making me curious, he isn't talking again, and he is being clumsy.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good." He smiled nervously.

We finished eating breakfast and Blake decided to stay to play guitar with me and also to teach me how to play it.

He brought his new guitars with him and got excited like a child as he sat in front of me. We've been silent, only the sound of our guitars  can be heard.

"School on monday, you coming?" I asked.

Blake and I were classmates but he always fail to attend classes due to his gigs but the school supports him, and it is okay for him to attend classes whenever he wants, he can also attend the events such as prom and other events.

"No I can't, I told to the principal that i'm only attending the prom." He replied.

I nod. "It would be really nice if you're there," I pouted. "But fine, you can rest though." I said as i continued to play the guitar, hitting the wrong chords but still played it.