29• Surprise.

[a/n: Hey guys! So yesterday was the First day of my school (Aug 2), maybe I will not be updating quicker than last week, maybe I'm going to update when I don't have tons of homeworks. (PS: I have a cute classmate lol)]

It's been a week and later Blake is going to arrive. I'll pick him up from the train station, he told me to bring a bigger car for his surprise.

I don't have an idea.

I got dressed for later, I wore black leggings, maroon sweatshirt and flip flops.

"Mom, I gotta go, Blake's arriving." I said.

"Okay hun, I'm so excited." Mom said. I gave him a very confused look.

And I went to the car and turned the engine on. I drove to the train station. I waited for 15 minutes.

"Blake!" I waved my hand. "Hey." He said and hugged me tight.

"Aww you two looked so cute!" I turned around and saw Mrs. Richardson.

"Oh my god why are you here Mrs?" I asked.

"Well, I'll let blake tell you." She said.

I smiled. We went back home.

~

My mom and Mrs. Richardson are chatting at the kitchen while me and blake we're bonding in the couch.

"So what's the surprise?" I asked.

"Okay. I'll tell you. But kiss me first." He said.

I kissed his lips and begged.

"So my family, will.... Be staying here permanently! Except for my sister and dad." He said.

I became shocked. "Oh my god I love you." I said and hugged him very tight.

"Aw I love you too."

They rested their things on their house, her aunt is still staying there with blake and her mom.

He texted me.

Blake: There's one more surprise.
Me: ?
B: look at your desk, paper bag, wear that tonight and we're going to the beach at 4 ;)
M: oh my god these are expensive blake! You don't have to. :(
B: its okay babe, I know you deserve it.
M: aw thanks, I love you.
B: love you toooooo 😘😘

There was a navy blue dress inside the bag and white stilettos, there's some gold jewelries too.

It's 2pm and mom and Mrs Richardson is busy.

My phone rang.

"Hello blake?" I said.

"Hi. Uhm, it's 2pm would you like to get ready now because I know you're gonna take too long to get ready."

"Okay bye."

I turned my phone off. I hopped onto the shower, I wore my black bathrobe with my name in gold in it.

I grabbed my make up kit. No I'm not putting too much. I put some mascara and lipstick. I grabbed my hair iron, I tied my hair into half ponytail and curled the ends of it.

I got the jewelries, it's an crown drawing theme, I put the earring on my ear and necklace on my neck. It's so beautiful.

I finally wore my navy blue dress. I wore my heels and got my white sling bag but I'll wear it only on my right shoulder. I put my things in there. I texted him and he said, he's coming.

I heard a few knocks on the door. I quickly opened it and I saw blake in formal wear. He's so cute.

"You look amazing!" I said and jumped into a hug.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks." I said and gave a cheeky smile.

He gave me flowers and we left the house, riding his car.

We went to the beach, there's a lot of stars on the sky, beautiful lights, and wooden dining table and chair. There's candles and blue rose petals in it.

"This is so beautiful blake, you don't have to." I say.

"It's okay you deserve it." He said and put his hand on my waist.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said.

We sat down on the chair and ate dinner while talking.

"Let's walk on the sand?" He asked.

I nodded. I took my heels off while he's still on his shoes. We were walking while he is carrying my sandals.

"We've planned that we're going to stay here with your mom and I just kept it as a secret from you." He chuckled.

"You lied."

"Hailey it's a surprise not a lie." He said.

"I know." I laughed.

He put his hand around my waist and I went closer to him.

"There are so many stars at the sky..." He said.

I nodded and I rested my head on his chest while we're walking.