15• You're still talking to her?!

I woke up and it's seven am.

"Blake, time to get up." I said and tapped his chest

He woke up and rubbed his eyes.

We went home.

---
Days passed and our relationship is getting stronger and stronger. But I'm a quite bipolar.

I'm in the couch right now with blake. I grabbed his phone.

I opened the messages, I know that this is a quite awkward but it's alright.

I saw a conversation with Ashley like two days ago. I read it.

B(blake), A(Ashley).

A: hey xxx
B: hello😊
A: uhm, you and Hailey are still together?
B: yeah, why?
A: nothing... So you still attending school?
B: yeah.
A: ohhh, can I call you? X😉
B: aw sure. X

End.

That made me really mad. I turned his phone off, I got pissed.

"You still talking to Ashley?!" I said in a mad voice, he got shocked.

"Uhm, that was just a call, that didn't make anything." He said as I face him.

"So it is a call, and why would you agree with that call." I sad and my voice rising.

"Please Hailey could you stop? I'm so tired, you're bipolar and I'm so freaking tired of understanding you!" He said and stood up.

Gladly mom, dad and jack are out for a vacation at Hawaii and I chose to not come.

"Okay, you're tired." I looked down on my feet and tears rolled down from my eyes.

It just, for me, blake breaking up with Ashley means, not talking to each other anymore and its just like friends. But the call, I didn't even know the message was like at 12:45 in the morning, who would not be mad.

He cupped my face and he looked at me in the eyes.

"Sorry, sorry for everything. Please I'm not tired, my emotions just pushed me to say it." He said with watery eyes.

"Maybe, you'll do that again." I said and he rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

"No, I promise no." He begged.

"Then okay." I smiled, he kissed me and smiled.

---

After hours, here we are, still in the bed cuddling.

He put his hand on my waist, I put my head and hand on his chest while our feet are tangled together.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I blushed.

The day ends and we made our relationship stronger maybe he is the one.

----
I woke up and we forgot to change into our pajamas last night.

Blake is still asleep and wrapping his hands around me making my waist tickle.

I was still wearing a strappy top and a random jogger shorts.

I don't wanna get up. I checked my phone and it is already 9:34 but maybe I'll get up at 10:30 I turned my phone off and put my hands his chest. And fell asleep.

----
"Wake up Hailey." He said.

"Oh hey." I yawned.

We got up and brushed our teeth then went downstairs to eat some breakfast.

We just chilled and watched the TV.

It is finally 12:00nn and we should eat our lunch.

Mom and dad is in the work and still mom and dad don't wanna let jack stay with me so they left jack in my cousin's house.

--

We decided to go the ice skating rink, I chose my white pants, baby pink knitted sweater, and my brown doctor martens ankle high boots.

And now we are in the car and Blake is driving.

----

Hey guys! So I made this chapter short bc I want you to be hypedddddd and excited.

So I'm so sorry if this is too short but I promise I'm going to update asap😂

Ly guys keep supporting my story