10• I love you.

I woke up. I checked my phone and it has 13 missed calls and 19 messages.

Aw, it is filled with love messages.

I stood up and stretched out.

"Rise and shine happy hailey."

I woke up and it is 8:30 am, our classes for today will start on 10am and I don't know why.

I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower.

I finished taking a shower and get dressed.

"Blake!" I saw him standing on my door.

I jumped into a tight hug and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." He said.

"Call me ugly." I say.

"Okay, ugly, rise and shine you freaking ugly girl." Again, I wanted to be not that romantic.

"Yeah, you piggy poop." I said.

"Oh, I gotta go. Meet me at the park. 7pm. And I'll pick you up at 9:30am" He said and walked away.

He looks busy, but it is okay. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast.

After getting ready I checked my watch and it is already 9:30.

He arrived.

"I gotta go mom." I said.

"Okay, keep safe and congrats! Love you." Mom said

"Love you." I said

We walked to school and he held my hand

We arrived at the physics class. I saw Ashley, and she doesn't look so hurt and stressed.

"Hey... Hailey." She said and rubbed her pockets.

"Hi, uhm... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that." I said and stood up.

"Oh, it's okay, you know. I've moved on and I just let him go." She smiled.

"Ashley, I'm so sorry. Are you really okay, i-i mean, is this going to be awkward for you?" I said.

"I'm okay with it, besides, I just realized that I don't love him." She said.

"Thanks." I hugged her.

The teacher arrived and the classes started, I'm so glad that everything is okay.

I grab a paper sheet and write down the things.

After class, we went to the cafeteria.

We got our boring lunch.

"So, I think I'm going to focus on the band, and by the way, our tour will start on monday." He said.

"Oh, that sounds great. I can tutor you." I said.

"Thanks." He smiled, ugh. That melted my heart.

We went back to the class and by the way he isn't my classmate in English, and I already finished the exam.

"Hailey.... I already got the results of the exams and you're...." Hannah said and bowed.

"What? What place am I?" I asked.

"You're the top of the class!" She said.

"Oh my gosh!" I said and gave Hannah a big hug.

***
I'm on my way to meet Blake at the park. It's already 5pm and it's dark gladly, the park looks so great at night it has lights, benches and flowers, many people are in there sometimes.

I arrived and sat on the bench.

And he arrived. "Hi Blake!" I greeted with a hug and kissed his cheek.

"I heard you got the results for your exam?" He asked.

"Yeah and guess what? I'm the top!" I said and we sat at the bench.

"Congratulations!" He said.

We went to my house and we just played some video games.

And we end up sitting on the sofa while I'm in the bed in our phone we aren't that sweet.

I stood up and sat beside him, I rested my head on his chest while he wrap his hands on my waist and I put my hand on his tummy.

He gave me a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"I love this." I whispered.

I can feel his mouth smiling. He is just on his phone doing a follow spree on twitter.

I fell asleep.

***
"Babe wake up." He said and rubbed my cheek.

"I love that babe." I smiled.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I giggled.

This is the first time that I said 'I love you' to him. I'm so lucky that I'm in love with my best friend.

It's qaurter 8 and he should go home.

"I need to go home." He said.

We stood up. I hugged him. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He kissed my cheek.

I let go and he went home. I went downstairs to eat and watch the TV.

"Aw, you two look so perfect." Mom said.

I smiled. I got my food and dad was smiling at me, I continued to eat. After eating, I sat in the couch and watched the TV. I turned the channel to FOX channel.

"Hailey." Jack said and that was his first time to call me in the clear voice.

"Jack! You just spoke my name really clear!" I said. And mom and dad look really shocked. Jack smiled and spilled saliva.

We are so happy because of that. It's 11pm and I should go back to my room I took a shower and lay on the bed. I called Blake.

"Hey..." I said.

"Hailey, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay, jack just spoke my name clearly and nicely that's unbelievable!" I said.

"Wow! His first word is Hailey not papa or mama." He laughed.

"Yeah *laughs* he is so cute though." I giggled.

"Oh, mom is calling me bye I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

The call ended, I opened my Instagram and scrolled, and yeah. I posted another photography.

I got my earphones and listened to a song, sweather weather. That is so nice I really like it.

I kept scrolling and my eyes slowly closed.

I fell asleep slowly and forgot to turn the song off.

Hey guys! Sorry if I wasn't updating this past few days, I became a little lazy to write and BTW I just published a new story! Check it out and you might like it! It's called "she was the one" it's about Aaron carpenter.
This chapter gave me chills and made me smile and I look crazy.
So hope you like this chapter and vote and comment. :))))