18• lake park.

I woke up and it's 9am, it's kinda cloudy today, perfect for a lake park day.

I turned around to face Blake, gosh, he is so cute. His eyelashes is so long and he face is so white with rosey cheeks.

I chuckled slightly but suddenly I woke him up.

He opened his eyes and I'm more in loved.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled and kiss my forehead.

"I love you." I blushed.

"I love you too." He kissed me.

I got up and took a quick shower.

"Hailey?" He knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I'm just going to go home, just taking a shower and helping mom to get the things ready." He said.

"Okay" I mumbled.

He left and I finished taking a shower. I picked a white sleeveless top, brown short trench coat and black leggings, the shoes is brown hipster boots, that top is not turtleneck but the neck line is in my collar bone.

I went out and my mom is getting ready with Blake's mom.

I saw jack playing and I just sat beside him and play.

It's past 11, I grabbed my little brown bag, I put some things.

"You guys ready?" Mom said.

We all nodded I carried jack and went to the car, Blake is helping mom and his mom to put the baskets in the car.

Dad isn't coming because he is working. Mom started to drive and she's chatting with Blake's mom, I sat beside Blake while jack is at the back at his baby chair.

We arrived and we all hopped out from the car and started to lay some picnic cloth at the grass and there's a wooden table and we placed the foods there.

"Hailey! I want there!!" Jack shouted, I chased him.

He played with the ducks and the water.

"That's dirty be careful!" I said.

"Hai, remember this?" Blake said as I looked up to him holding a handful of bird foods.

I remembered when we were young when we are in here we always feed the birds.

"Yeah!" I shouted.

I got my bird foods to and jack as well, we started to feed 'em and a lots of birds came to us.

After feeding them, we washed our hands and we went at the table to eat.

After eating, I grabbed those strawberries resting in a basket, I sat at the grass all by myself.

I ate the strawberries while staring at the sky.

"You didn't call me." Blake said and sat beside me.

"Strawberries?" I offered and giggled.

He smiled and got the strawberry.

"I'm loving this day." I said.

He stared at me. "You look good everyday." He giggled.

"You look good too." I laughed.

After hours of bonding, It got a little bit dark so we went home.

He went home too and I jumped on my bed and uploaded some pictures.

I changed into my normal clothes. I went downstairs to eat some dinner and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After shower I went to my bed and rest.

I opened my Facebook and many friends liked my post.

I changed my profile into me and Blake's selfie.

I listened to some songs and fell asleep.

Heyy so I'll be answering the questions on the last chapter soonnnn so you can still comment your questions!

So thanks for reading my stories! Please keep reading, voting and commenting thanks!