33• Stars.

Was arrived at home and Blake decided to stay in my house.

We laid on the bed and stared at the stars at the sky.

"Look at them." Blake said as he wrap his arms around me. Our legs are tangled together, he's secretly sniffing my hair but I can feel it from my back. I am breathing slowly while smelling his scent.

"That is very nice." I said and stared at them.

I made a toothless grin and I'm relaxing, both of us are relaxing.

It feels like everything is going to end tomorrow, it's like this is our last moment even though it's not.

"I love you so so much." He whispered. "I could tell the whole world, how I love you so much from the day that I met you."

"I love you too." I said. "There are billion reasons why I love you."

We both fell asleep.

-

I woke up and I saw Blake by my side. I stared at his face while sleeping, while his hands around me. I think, he's too perfect for me. I mean, the way he is, is just too much.

He's going to the city today for some gigs. And I'm going to the mall to buy some stationary stock.

I went downstairs to eat and Blake followed me after.

"Mornin." He said in his husky voice. He went to the kitchen sink to wash his face.

"Morning." I said.

I took a large bite on the cookie after dipping it to the milk. Blake grabbed his cereal.

~

He already went to the city for the gig and he'll come back next week, and the school is starting next week after a break because of some issues.

My mom and dad will go home later and they'll cook a special dinner because there's a surprise visitor.

The cab dropped me off to the waiting shed in front of the mall. I went up to the overpass and went in to the mall.

I decided to buy some hardbound notebooks and some other stuffs needed for the school.

I bought a notebook with a garter(the garter serves as the lock of it) and I'm planning to put my happiest and saddest things happened in my life.

Well I really want to do this for fun.

I went to the cashier and pay for all of it, it costs fifty nine dollars. I still have eleven dollars left so maybe I'm going to buy something to eat.

---

Days have past and the school started, Blake's schedule went so complicated that's why he has no time to go home. He started to get cold when we talk and I'm becoming a little worried about our working relationship.

"How's you and blake?" Emily distracted me from studying.

"Uh were good, still trying to work the things out." I said and continued to answer my everyday worksheet.

"Why? Isn't it working so well?" She asked.

"It's working but, you know, he's kinda cold when we talk." I said.

"Oh, how cold?" She asked confusingly. She was so confused because Blake is not like this.

--
Hey guys! I missed you all, sorry if my stories aren't updating so much. I've been rlly busy with school, thanks for understanding.

Btw, this story is going to end in a few chapters, and I'm deciding if this is going to be a SAD ENDING or HAPPY ENDING...

Well, comment if you choose the SAD ENDING or the HAPPY ENDING ❤❤
Pls vote for this story too!